PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Stanislaus County, CA Property Owners
- Stanislaus County, CA Property Tax
- Stanislaus County, CA Property Records
- Stanislaus County, CA Real Estate
- CA Home Values
- Property Title Search
- CA Lis Pendens
Search Notices of Default
in Other Counties
- Alameda County Pre Foreclosures
- Butte County Pre Foreclosures
- Contra Costa County Pre Foreclosures
- El Dorado County Pre Foreclosures
- Marin County Pre Foreclosures
- Merced County Pre Foreclosures
- Nevada County Pre Foreclosures
- Placer County Pre Foreclosures
- Sacramento County Pre Foreclosures
- San Francisco County Pre Foreclosures
- San Mateo County Pre Foreclosures
- Sonoma County Pre Foreclosures
- Yolo County Pre Foreclosures
Search Pre Foreclosure Listings
in Other States
Stanislaus County, CA Pre Foreclosures
Browse Notices of Default in Stanislaus County, CA
A notice of default or pre foreclosure is the formal notice filed by the lender against a homeowner with three months of unpaid mortgage. During the pre foreclosure process the homeowner may try to refinance his mortgage or sell the property in order to fix his credit situation.
Our notice of default listings provide investors and brokers with clear and detailed data on pre foreclosed properties in Stanislaus County, CA:
- Notice of default property address
- Notice of default recording date
- Loan amount
- Trustee and Trustor
- Property description
- and more!
Free Stanislaus County, CA Notice of Default of the Week
Our Stanislaus County, CA notice of default listings are displayed in a simple and easy to use format. In addition to the notice of default listings, we offer you a few useful tools that will help you better organize your potential investments. You can keep private notes on pre foreclosure properties, create custom notice of default lists, download the listings in Excel or PDF formats, filter results by loan amount or location, search sales comparables of similar properties, and view detailed property reports.
Register with PropertyShark.com
Investors and Homebuyers Resources
In many cases, for a foreclosure investor, buying a property with a notice of default can prove to be a better deal than buying at auction. Properties with a notice of default are often associated with "no money down" deals, because the unique situation of the property owner creates opportunities for creative deal making.
Properties in pre foreclosure give homebuyers and investors a great chance to save or generate money in the real estate market. The owner of a property in pre foreclosure might be motivated to sell the property before it gets scheduled for a foreclosure auction. This way, if the lender agrees, the three parties can arrange a short sale. The short sale process would be mutually favorable for the parties as it requires less time and it saves the owner from a painful auction process.