PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- New Jersey Property Owners
- New Jersey Property Tax
- New Jersey Real Estate
- Property Records Search
- New Jersey Home Values
- New Jersey Foreclosures
- Property Title Search
Search Property Records
in Other Counties
- Atlantic County Property Records
- Bergen County Property Records
- Burlington County Property Records
- Camden County Property Records
- Cape May County Property Records
- Cumberland County Property Records
- Essex County Property Records
- Gloucester County Property Records
- Hudson County Property Records
- Hunterdon County Property Records
- Mercer County Property Records
- Middlesex County Property Records
- Monmouth County Property Records
- Morris County Property Records
- Ocean County Property Records
- Passaic County Property Records
- Salem County Property Records
- Somerset County Property Records
- Sussex County Property Records
- Union County Property Records
- Warren County Property Records
in Other States
- Missouri Property Records
- Mississippi Property Records
- North Carolina Property Records
- Nebraska Property Records
- New Hampshire Property Records
- New Mexico Property Records
- Nevada Property Records
- New York Property Records
- Ohio Property Records
- Oklahoma Property Records
- 105 Harvey St, New Brunswick
- 121 Oakwood Ave, Edison
- 114 French St, New Brunswick
- 3904 Route 1, South Brunswick ...
- 9 Oakwood Pl, Carteret
- 185 Grant St, Perth Amboy
New Jersey Property Records
Find property records in New Jersey gathered from multiple public sources
Property Records at Your Fingertips
By mining public data sources for property records and combining the information with proprietary data, PropertyShark.com has created one of the most comprehensive collection of online property records.
PropertyShark is a trusted and heavily used source of property records for both real estate professionals and home buyers alike.
Search New Jersey Property Records on PropertyShark.com
Navigating our database of New Jersey real property records is easy. Just type in a single property address and you'll see all the data we could aggregate on the property such as a property description, property tax records, deeds, title documents, mortgage files, property ownership records, and more.
New Jersey Property Records for Home Buyers
If you're searching for a home in you are probably about to make the largest purchase you've ever made. It is important to gather any available information about the property you're considering buying.
We have compiled property records in a single, comprehensive property report which can provide you with lots of answers to your questions. How high are current property taxes? Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year? How much did the current owner pay for this property? Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work? What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
PropertyShark.com is often featured in many reputable media outlets as a valuable real estate research tool for home buyers. This includes the Today Show, The New York Times, USA Today, Time Magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, Cnet News, AOL Real Estate, BusinessWeek, and more.
New Jersey Property Records for Real Estate Brokers
We are the go-to source for property records and data for the largest real estate brokerage companies in New York, and we're expanding nationwide.
Brokers can present their clients with a one-page property report containing a property description, an estimate of the property's value, square footage data, property tax records, and property maps.
Brokers can also make great use of our property sales records and property ownership records. In several regions we provide ownership contact information as well.
New Jersey Property Records for Real Estate Investors
PropertyShark.com was founded by a New York real estate investor and is focused on providing investors with a complete real estate data offering. This includes property sales records, foreclosures and pre-foreclosures listings (in selected regions), property tax records, permit data, property maps, building violations. This and much more all in one place!
Register for Free to Get Instant Access to our Property Records Database
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records. In some regions, full access to property records requires a paid subscription.