PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Franklin County Property Owners
- Franklin County Property Tax
- Franklin County Real Estate
- Property Records Search
- Franklin County Home Values
- Property Title Search
- VT Property Records
Search Property Records
in Other Counties
- Addison County Property Records
- Bennington County Property Records
- Caledonia County Property Records
- Chittenden County Property Records
- Essex County Property Records
- Grand Isle County Property Records
- Lamoille County Property Records
- Orange County Property Records
- Orleans County Property Records
- Rutland County Property Records
- Washington County Property Records
- Windham County Property Records
- Windsor County Property Records
in Other States
- Oregon Property Records
- Pennsylvania Property Records
- Rhode Island Property Records
- South Carolina Property Records
- Tennessee Property Records
- Texas Property Records
- Utah Property Records
- Virginia Property Records
- Washington Property Records
- Wisconsin Property Records
- 15 Upper Welden St, Saint Alba...
- 6-8 Sawyer St, Saint Albans
- 220 Highland Spgs, Montgomery ...
- 125 West Street Rd, Fairfax
- 30-32 Swanton Rd, Saint Albans
Franklin County Property Records
Find property records in Franklin County, VT gathered from multiple public sources
Property Records at Your Fingertips
By mining public data sources for property records and combining the information with proprietary data, PropertyShark.com has created one of the most comprehensive collection of online property records.
PropertyShark is a trusted and heavily used source of property records for both real estate professionals and home buyers alike.
Search Franklin County, VT Property Records on PropertyShark.com
Navigating our database of Franklin County real property records is easy. Just type in a single property address and you'll see all the data we could aggregate on the property such as a property description, property tax records, deeds, title documents, mortgage files, property ownership records, and more.
Franklin County Property Records for Home Buyers
If you're searching for a home in you are probably about to make the largest purchase you've ever made. It is important to gather any available information about the property you're considering buying.
We have compiled property records in a single, comprehensive property report which can provide you with lots of answers to your questions. How high are current property taxes? Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year? How much did the current owner pay for this property? Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work? What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
PropertyShark.com is often featured in many reputable media outlets as a valuable real estate research tool for home buyers. This includes the Today Show, The New York Times, USA Today, Time Magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, Cnet News, AOL Real Estate, BusinessWeek, and more.
Franklin County Property Records for Real Estate Brokers
We are the go-to source for property records and data for the largest real estate brokerage companies in New York, and we're expanding nationwide.
Brokers can present their clients with a one-page property report containing a property description, an estimate of the property's value, square footage data, property tax records, and property maps.
Brokers can also make great use of our property sales records and property ownership records. In several regions we provide ownership contact information as well.
Franklin County Property Records for Real Estate Investors
PropertyShark.com was founded by a New York real estate investor and is focused on providing investors with a complete real estate data offering. This includes property sales records, foreclosures and pre-foreclosures listings (in selected regions), property tax records, permit data, property maps, building violations. This and much more all in one place!
Register for Free to Get Instant Access to our Property Records Database
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records. In some regions, full access to property records requires a paid subscription.