PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- San Mateo County, CA Property Owners
- San Mateo County, CA Property Records
- San Mateo County, CA Real Estate
- San Mateo County, CA Home Values
- San Mateo County, CA Foreclosures
- CA Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Alameda County Property Tax
- Butte County Property Tax
- Calaveras County Property Tax
- Contra Costa County Property Tax
- El Dorado County Property Tax
- Fresno County Property Tax
- Imperial County Property Tax
- Kern County Property Tax
- Kings County Property Tax
- Lake County Property Tax
- Los Angeles County Property Tax
- Madera County Property Tax
- Marin County Property Tax
- Mendocino County Property Tax
- Merced County Property Tax
- Monterey County Property Tax
- Napa County Property Tax
- Nevada County Property Tax
- Orange County Property Tax
- Placer County Property Tax
- Riverside County Property Tax
- Sacramento County Property Tax
- San Benito County Property Tax
- San Bernardino County Property Tax
- San Diego County Property Tax
- San Francisco County Property Tax
- San Joaquin County Property Tax
- San Luis Obispo County Property Tax
- Santa Barbara County Property Tax
- Santa Clara County Property Tax
- Santa Cruz County Property Tax
- Shasta County Property Tax
- Siskiyou County Property Tax
- Solano County Property Tax
- Sonoma County Property Tax
- Stanislaus County Property Tax
- Sutter County Property Tax
- Tehama County Property Tax
- Tulare County Property Tax
- Ventura County Property Tax
- Yolo County Property Tax
- Yuba County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Alaska Property Taxes
- Alabama Property Taxes
- Arkansas Property Taxes
- Arizona Property Taxes
- Colorado Property Taxes
- Connecticut Property Taxes
- District of Columbia Property Taxes
- Delaware Property Taxes
- Florida Property Taxes
- Georgia Property Taxes
San Mateo County, CA Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in San Mateo County, CA
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a San Mateo County, CA property
The California Constitution mandates that all property is subject to taxation unless otherwise exempted by state or federal law. Proposition 13, enacted in 1978, forms the basis for the current property tax laws.
Assessed value is calculated based on market value using a base year value. A property's original base value is its 1975-1976 market value and can be adjusted each year by no more than 2% to account for inflation. However, if there has been a change in ownership or completed new construction, the new assessed value will be the market value of the property as of the date that if changed ownership or was newly constructed.
Taxable value represents the assessed value less any tax exemptions that apply. San Mateo County provides a variety of Property tax savings programs that may lower the property's tax bill.
Our information indicates that this property does not benefit of any exemption, so the taxable value will be equal to the assessed value.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying the property's taxable value by all the tax rates applicable to it and is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any exemptions would pay.
Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement and financial assistance programs or to non ad-valorem taxes levied as special taxes.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
|General Tax Rate||$108,778||*||1.0000%||=||$1,087.78|
|Belmont Esd Bond Rfnd||$108,778||*||0.0084%||=||$9.14|
|Belmont El Bonds 2011||$108,778||*||0.0098%||=||$10.66|
|Sequoia High 2005 Rfnd||$108,778||*||0.0013%||=||$1.41|
|Sequoia Hi 2005 Rfnd Bn||$108,778||*||0.0007%||=||$0.76|
|Sequoia Hi Rfnd Ser 200||$108,778||*||0.0011%||=||$1.20|
|Sequoia Union Hi Bond||$108,778||*||0.0071%||=||$7.72|
|Sequoia Union Hi Bond||$108,778||*||0.0040%||=||$4.35|
|Sequoia Union Hi Bond||$108,778||*||0.0014%||=||$1.52|
|Sequoia Union Hi 2011 G||$108,778||*||0.0020%||=||$2.18|
|Sequoia Union Hi Bond||$108,778||*||0.0021%||=||$2.28|
|Sequoia Hi Rfnd 2012||$108,778||*||0.0015%||=||$1.63|
|Sequoia Hi Bond 2014 Se||$108,778||*||0.0153%||=||$16.64|
|Sequoia Hi Rfnd Ser 201||$108,778||*||0.0068%||=||$7.40|
|Sm Jr Coll Bond Ser 200||$108,778||*||0.0002%||=||$0.22|
|Sm Jr Coll Bond 2001 Se||$108,778||*||0.0009%||=||$0.98|
|Sm Jr Coll Bond 2006 Se||$108,778||*||0.0042%||=||$4.57|
|San Mateo Comm Coll||$108,778||*||0.0069%||=||$7.51|
|Sm Jr Coll Bond Ref 201||$108,778||*||0.0068%||=||$7.40|
For more information please visit California State Board of Equalization webpage or this publication.
Also, you can visit the San Mateo County's Assessor and Treasurer or look up this property's current tax situation.
Tax per SqFt: $0.75
On this map, you can see the tax value paid per square foot for this property.
|Square Foot||1610 SqFt|
|Tax per sqft:||$0.75|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.