PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Rock Island County, IL Property Owners
- Rock Island County, IL Property Records
- Rock Island County, IL Real Estate
- Rock Island County, IL Home Values
- IL Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Adams County Property Tax
- Champaign County Property Tax
- Coles County Property Tax
- Cook County Property Tax
- Dekalb County Property Tax
- Dupage County Property Tax
- Henry County Property Tax
- Jackson County Property Tax
- Kane County Property Tax
- Kankakee County Property Tax
- Knox County Property Tax
- Lake County Property Tax
- Macoupin County Property Tax
- Madison County Property Tax
- Mchenry County Property Tax
- Mclean County Property Tax
- Ogle County Property Tax
- Peoria County Property Tax
- Saint Clair County Property Tax
- Sangamon County Property Tax
- Stephenson County Property Tax
- Tazewell County Property Tax
- Vermilion County Property Tax
- Whiteside County Property Tax
- Will County Property Tax
- Williamson County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Florida Property Taxes
- Georgia Property Taxes
- Hawaii Property Taxes
- Iowa Property Taxes
- Idaho Property Taxes
- Indiana Property Taxes
- Kansas Property Taxes
- Kentucky Property Taxes
- Louisiana Property Taxes
- Massachusetts Property Taxes
Rock Island County, IL Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Rock Island County, IL
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Rock Island County, IL property
Illinois does not have a statewide property tax. The property tax is a local tax imposed by local government taxing districts (e.g. school districts, municipalities, counties) and administered by local officials.
A property's market value is defined as the price it would sell for in a competitive market, with both seller and purchaser being willing but not obligated to make the transaction, and taking into consideration all the legal uses to which it can be adapted and might reasonably be applied.
|Non-farm land market value||$26,577|
|Non-farm building market value||+||$115,608|
|Total market value||=||$142,185|
Assessment is the basis upon which taxing authorities tax a property. Real property in Illinois is generally assessed at 1/3 of its market value; however, its agricultural economic value may be substituted if it has been used for farmland for the previous two years.
|Non-farm land land assessed value||$8,859|
|Non-farm building assessed value||+||$38,536|
|Total assessed value||=||$47,395|
We have no information about whether any exemptions currently apply to this property.
The property tax is calculated by multiplying the property's assessed value by all the tax rates applicable to it and it is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any exemptions would pay.
|Tax Description||Assessed Value||Tax Rate||Tax Amount|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.