PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Saint Clair County, IL Property Owners
- Saint Clair County, IL Property Records
- Saint Clair County, IL Real Estate
- Saint Clair County, IL Home Values
- IL Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Adams County Property Tax
- Champaign County Property Tax
- Coles County Property Tax
- Cook County Property Tax
- Dekalb County Property Tax
- Dupage County Property Tax
- Henry County Property Tax
- Jackson County Property Tax
- Kane County Property Tax
- Kankakee County Property Tax
- Knox County Property Tax
- Lake County Property Tax
- Macon County Property Tax
- Macoupin County Property Tax
- Madison County Property Tax
- Mchenry County Property Tax
- Mclean County Property Tax
- Ogle County Property Tax
- Peoria County Property Tax
- Rock Island County Property Tax
- Sangamon County Property Tax
- Stephenson County Property Tax
- Tazewell County Property Tax
- Vermilion County Property Tax
- Whiteside County Property Tax
- Will County Property Tax
- Williamson County Property Tax
- Winnebago County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Florida Property Taxes
- Georgia Property Taxes
- Hawaii Property Taxes
- Iowa Property Taxes
- Idaho Property Taxes
- Indiana Property Taxes
- Kansas Property Taxes
- Kentucky Property Taxes
- Louisiana Property Taxes
- Massachusetts Property Taxes
Saint Clair County, IL Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Saint Clair County, IL
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Saint Clair County, IL property
Property tax in Illinois is imposed by local government taxing districts (e.g., school districts, municipalities, counties) and administered by local officials.
Market value has been defined by The Supreme Court as the sale price of real estate as agreed upon between a willing buyer and willing seller, with neither being under duress to buy or sell.
Assessment is the basis upon which taxing authorities tax a property. Real property in Illinois is required by Illinois Statute to be assessed at 1/3 of market value.
|Land assessed value||$1,015|
|Building assessed value||+||$22,653|
Exemptions are available in Saint Clair County, which may lower the property's tax bill. These are deducted from the property's assessed value to give the property's taxable value.
We have no information about whether any exemptions currently apply to this property. Therefore, the taxable value will be equal to the assessed value.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying the property's taxable value by the total tax rate applicable to it and is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any exemptions would pay.
Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement and financial assistance programs or to non ad-valorem taxes.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
|Mascoutah Surf Water||$23,668||*||0.0948%||=||$22.44|
|City Of Mascoutah Lb||$23,668||*||0.2810%||=||$66.51|
|Mascoutah Unit #19||$23,668||*||4.4279%||=||$1,048.00|
|Swic Dist #522||$23,668||*||0.4106%||=||$97.18|
|St Clair Co Other||$23,668||*||0.9080%||=||$214.91|
|City Of Mascoutah||$23,668||*||1.3964%||=||$330.50|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.