PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Bucks County, PA Property Owners
- Bucks County, PA Property Records
- Bucks County, PA Real Estate
- Bucks County, PA Home Values
- PA Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Adams County Property Tax
- Allegheny County Property Tax
- Armstrong County Property Tax
- Bedford County Property Tax
- Berks County Property Tax
- Blair County Property Tax
- Bradford County Property Tax
- Butler County Property Tax
- Cambria County Property Tax
- Carbon County Property Tax
- Chester County Property Tax
- Clearfield County Property Tax
- Crawford County Property Tax
- Cumberland County Property Tax
- Dauphin County Property Tax
- Delaware County Property Tax
- Erie County Property Tax
- Franklin County Property Tax
- Indiana County Property Tax
- Jefferson County Property Tax
- Lackawanna County Property Tax
- Lancaster County Property Tax
- Lawrence County Property Tax
- Lebanon County Property Tax
- Lehigh County Property Tax
- Luzerne County Property Tax
- Lycoming County Property Tax
- Mckean County Property Tax
- Mercer County Property Tax
- Monroe County Property Tax
- Montgomery County Property Tax
- Northampton County Property Tax
- Northumberland County Property Tax
- Philadelphia County Property Tax
- Pike County Property Tax
- Schuylkill County Property Tax
- Somerset County Property Tax
- Warren County Property Tax
- Washington County Property Tax
- Wayne County Property Tax
- York County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Nevada Property Taxes
- New York Property Taxes
- Ohio Property Taxes
- Oklahoma Property Taxes
- Oregon Property Taxes
- Rhode Island Property Taxes
- South Carolina Property Taxes
- Tennessee Property Taxes
- Texas Property Taxes
- Utah Property Taxes
Bucks County, PA Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Bucks County, PA
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Bucks County, PA property
Property taxes in Pennsylvania are levied and collected locally and fund local entities such as counties, municipalities and school districts.
A property's market value has been defined by the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court as the price in a competitive market a purchaser, willing but not obligated to buy, would pay an owner, willing but not obligated to sell, taking into consideration all the legal uses to which the property can be adapted and might reasonably be applied.
This property is included in the Act 319 program which affords owners of farmland the opportunity to have their parcels taxed according to their agricultural value rather than their market value.
|Land use value||=||$547,084|
Assessment is the basis upon which taxing authorities tax a property. In Bucks County a property's assessed value is 9.26% of its market value for 2013.
|Land assessed value||$50,660|
|Building assessed value||+||$131,960|
Taxable value represents the assessed value less any tax exemptions or exclusions that apply. For example, under the Local Economic Revitalization Assistance Act (LERTA), local taxing jurisdictions in Pennsylvania are permitted to exempt from real property taxation the assessed valuation of new construction in deteriorated areas or improvements to deteriorated industrial, commercial or other business property for up to ten years. Also, Homestead and Farmstead exclusion is available and may lower the property's tax bill.
We have no information about whether any exemptions currently apply to this property. Therefore, the taxable value will be equal to the assessed value.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying the property's taxable value by all the millage rates applicable to it and is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any exemptions or exclusion would pay. The rates are expressed as millages (i.e the actual rates multiplied by 1000). Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement and financial assistance programs. Notice that we used the 2013/2014 school rates since the 2014/2015 rates are not yet available.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
|Parks & Recreation||$182,620||*||0.5701‰||=||$104.11|
|Debt Ser & Lease Pay||$182,620||*||4.9025‰||=||$895.29|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.