PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Delaware County, PA Property Owners
- Delaware County, PA Property Records
- Delaware County, PA Real Estate
- Delaware County, PA Home Values
- PA Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Adams County Property Tax
- Allegheny County Property Tax
- Armstrong County Property Tax
- Bedford County Property Tax
- Berks County Property Tax
- Blair County Property Tax
- Bradford County Property Tax
- Bucks County Property Tax
- Butler County Property Tax
- Cambria County Property Tax
- Carbon County Property Tax
- Chester County Property Tax
- Clearfield County Property Tax
- Crawford County Property Tax
- Cumberland County Property Tax
- Dauphin County Property Tax
- Erie County Property Tax
- Franklin County Property Tax
- Indiana County Property Tax
- Jefferson County Property Tax
- Lackawanna County Property Tax
- Lancaster County Property Tax
- Lawrence County Property Tax
- Lebanon County Property Tax
- Lehigh County Property Tax
- Luzerne County Property Tax
- Lycoming County Property Tax
- Mckean County Property Tax
- Mercer County Property Tax
- Monroe County Property Tax
- Montgomery County Property Tax
- Northampton County Property Tax
- Northumberland County Property Tax
- Philadelphia County Property Tax
- Pike County Property Tax
- Schuylkill County Property Tax
- Somerset County Property Tax
- Warren County Property Tax
- Washington County Property Tax
- Wayne County Property Tax
- York County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Nevada Property Taxes
- New York Property Taxes
- Ohio Property Taxes
- Oklahoma Property Taxes
- Oregon Property Taxes
- Rhode Island Property Taxes
- South Carolina Property Taxes
- Tennessee Property Taxes
- Texas Property Taxes
- Utah Property Taxes
Delaware County, PA Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Delaware County, PA
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Delaware County, PA property
Property taxes in Pennsylvania are levied and collected locally and fund local entities such as counties, municipalities and school districts.
A property's market value has been defined by the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court as the price in a competitive market a purchaser, willing but not obligated to buy, would pay an owner, willing but not obligated to sell, taking into consideration all the legal uses to which the property can be adapted and might reasonably be applied.
The Assessor is responsible for establishing the assessed value of properties. They are calculated by multiplying a property's market value by a predetermined ratio. This predetermined ratio is currently set to 100% for the whole county. The assessment process takes place every year.
Taxable value represents the assessed value less any tax exemptions or exclusions that apply. For example, under the Local Economic Revitalization Assistance Act (LERTA), local taxing jurisdictions in Pennsylvania are permitted to exempt from real property taxation the assessed valuation of new construction in deteriorated areas or improvements to deteriorated industrial, commercial or other business property for up to ten years. Also, Homestead and Farmstead exclusion is available and may lower the property's tax bill.
Unfortunately, no data regarding the exact exemption or exclusion values was provided to us, therefore the assessed value is equal to the taxable value.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying the taxable value with the corresponding millage rates. The rates are expressed as millages (i.e the actual rates multiplied by 1000).
Base tax is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any exemptions would pay.
Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement, financial assistance programs and non-advalorem taxes.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
Exemptions are deducted from the base tax value to give the current tax value. Other exemptions, about which we have no information about, may also apply for this property.
Current tax represents the amount the present owner pays including exemptions.
Sorry, for this property we don't have any information about the tax paid per square foot.
On this map, you can see the tax value paid per square foot for this property.
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.