PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Hamilton County, TN Property Owners
- Hamilton County, TN Property Records
- Hamilton County, TN Real Estate
- Hamilton County, TN Home Values
- TN Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Cannon County Property Tax
- Cheatham County Property Tax
- Davidson County Property Tax
- Dickson County Property Tax
- Fayette County Property Tax
- Hickman County Property Tax
- Knox County Property Tax
- Macon County Property Tax
- Marshall County Property Tax
- Robertson County Property Tax
- Rutherford County Property Tax
- Shelby County Property Tax
- Smith County Property Tax
- Sumner County Property Tax
- Trousdale County Property Tax
- Williamson County Property Tax
- Wilson County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Oklahoma Property Taxes
- Oregon Property Taxes
- Pennsylvania Property Taxes
- Rhode Island Property Taxes
- South Carolina Property Taxes
- Texas Property Taxes
- Utah Property Taxes
- Virginia Property Taxes
- Vermont Property Taxes
- Washington Property Taxes
Hamilton County, TN Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Hamilton County, TN
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Hamilton County, TN property
The Property Assessment Division of the State Comptroller's Office oversees the process of assessing all real property in the State of Tennessee.
A property's fair market value is defined as the most probable price which a property should bring in a competitive and open market under all conditions requisite to a fair sale, the buyer and seller each acting prudently and knowledgeably, and assuming the price is not affected by undue stimulus.
Assessed value is the foundation upon which taxing authorities determine the amount of real estate taxes to be paid. Real property is classified by the Tennessee Constitution into sub-classifications in order to determine the assessment ratio. This property is listed as Residential, with an assessment ratio of 25%.
Taxable value represents the assessed value less any tax exemptions that apply. Several tax relief programs are available in the State of Tennessee that may lower the property's tax bill.
We have no information about whether any exemptions currently apply to this property. Therefore, the taxable value will be equal to the assessed value.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying the taxable value with the corresponding tax rates and is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any exemptions would pay.
Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement and financial assistance programs or to non ad-valorem taxes.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
|District Road Fund||$29,950||*||0.0110%||=||$3.29|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.