PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Chesterfield County, VA Property Owners
- Chesterfield County, VA Property Records
- Chesterfield County, VA Real Estate
- Chesterfield County, VA Home Values
- VA Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Alexandria City Property Tax
- Arlington County Property Tax
- City Of Chesapeake Property Tax
- City Of Fairfax Property Tax
- City Of Falls Church Property Tax
- City Of Hampton Property Tax
- City Of Manassas Property Tax
- City Of Newport News Property Tax
- City Of Norfolk Property Tax
- City Of Poquoson Property Tax
- City Of Richmond Property Tax
- City Of Virginia Beach Property Tax
- Colonial Heights City Property Tax
- Fairfax County Property Tax
- Loudoun County Property Tax
- Manassas Park City Property Tax
- Prince William County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Oregon Property Taxes
- Pennsylvania Property Taxes
- Rhode Island Property Taxes
- South Carolina Property Taxes
- Tennessee Property Taxes
- Texas Property Taxes
- Utah Property Taxes
- Vermont Property Taxes
- Washington Property Taxes
- Wisconsin Property Taxes
Chesterfield County, VA Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Chesterfield County, VA
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Chesterfield County, VA property
The Virginia Tax Code represents the main legal document regarding taxation. Property taxes are determined at local levels, being used for schools, fire and police protection, public parks and other benefits.
Chesterfield County Assessor establishes fair market value for all taxable real property in the county. The value is defined as the sale price of real estate as agreed upon between a willing buyer and willing seller, with neither being under any duress to either buy or sell.
Assessment is the basis upon which taxing authorities tax a property. In Chesterfield County a property's assessed value is calculated by multiplying the market value with an assessment ratio which, currently, according to The State Code, is set to 100%.
Several exemptions are available in the County of Chestefield that may lower the property's tax bill.
We have no information about whether any exemptions currently apply to this property.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying assessed value by all the tax rates that apply to the property and is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any tax deductions would pay.
Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement and financial assistance programs.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.