PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- City Of Fairfax, VA Property Owners
- City Of Fairfax, VA Property Records
- City Of Fairfax, VA Real Estate
- City Of Fairfax, VA Home Values
- VA Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Alexandria City Property Tax
- Arlington County Property Tax
- Chesterfield County Property Tax
- City Of Chesapeake Property Tax
- City Of Falls Church Property Tax
- City Of Hampton Property Tax
- City Of Manassas Property Tax
- City Of Newport News Property Tax
- City Of Norfolk Property Tax
- City Of Poquoson Property Tax
- City Of Richmond Property Tax
- City Of Virginia Beach Property Tax
- Colonial Heights City Property Tax
- Fairfax County Property Tax
- Fauquier County Property Tax
- Hopewell City Property Tax
- Isle Of Wight County Property Tax
- James City Property Tax
- Loudoun County Property Tax
- Manassas Park City Property Tax
- Portsmouth City Property Tax
- Prince William County Property Tax
- Stafford County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Oregon Property Taxes
- Pennsylvania Property Taxes
- Rhode Island Property Taxes
- South Carolina Property Taxes
- Tennessee Property Taxes
- Texas Property Taxes
- Utah Property Taxes
- Vermont Property Taxes
- Washington Property Taxes
- Wisconsin Property Taxes
City Of Fairfax, VA Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in City Of Fairfax, VA
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a City Of Fairfax, VA property
The Virginia Tax Code represents the main legal document regarding taxation. Property taxes are determined at local levels, being used for schools, fire and police protection, public parks and other benefits.
The County Assessor determines the market value for all taxable real property in Arlington County. Market value has been defined by The Supreme Court as the sale price of real estate as agreed upon between a willing buyer and willing seller, with neither being under duress to buy or sell.
Assessed value is calculated based on market value using a predetermined ratio. Virginia Tax Code requires that all properties currently must be assessed for taxation at 100% of market value. The assessment process to take place every year.
Exemptions for residential properties and for veterans are available in Fairfax County, which may lower the property's tax bill. These are deducted from the property's assessed value to give the property's taxable value.
We have no information about whether any exemptions currently apply to this property. Therefore, the taxable value is equal to the assessed value.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying taxable value by all the tax rates applicable to it and is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any exemptions would pay.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement and financial assistance programs. For more information please visit Fairfax County's Assessment Department and Departament of Tax administration or look up this property's current valuation.
Tax per SqFt: $3.65
On this map, you can see the tax value paid per square foot for this property.
|Square Foot||2324 SqFt|
|Tax per sqft:||$3.65|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.