PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- City Of Fairfax, VA Property Owners
- City Of Fairfax, VA Property Records
- City Of Fairfax, VA Real Estate
- City Of Fairfax, VA Home Values
- VA Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Alexandria City Property Tax
- Arlington County Property Tax
- Chesterfield County Property Tax
- City Of Chesapeake Property Tax
- City Of Hampton Property Tax
- City Of Manassas Property Tax
- City Of Newport News Property Tax
- City Of Norfolk Property Tax
- City Of Richmond Property Tax
- City Of Virginia Beach Property Tax
- Fairfax County Property Tax
- Loudoun County Property Tax
- Manassas Park City Property Tax
- Prince William County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Oregon Property Taxes
- Pennsylvania Property Taxes
- Rhode Island Property Taxes
- South Carolina Property Taxes
- Tennessee Property Taxes
- Texas Property Taxes
- Utah Property Taxes
- Vermont Property Taxes
- Washington Property Taxes
- Wisconsin Property Taxes
City Of Fairfax, VA Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in City Of Fairfax, VA
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a City Of Fairfax, VA property
The Virginia Tax Code represents the main legal document regarding taxation in the State of Virginia. Property taxes are determined at local levels, being used for schools, fire and police protection, public parks and other public benefits.
In the City of Fairfax, all assessments of real property, including land and permanently affixed structures, are based on fair market value and are equitable with the assessments of comparable properties. Fair market value is the price a property will bring when it is offered for sale by one who desires, but is not obliged, to sell it and is bought by one who is under no necessity of having it.
Assessed values in Fairfax City are the basis upon which property tax is determined. They are calculated by multiplying property's market value by an assessment ratio which is currently set to 100%.
Taxable value is the assessed value minus any exemptions or reductions that apply.
Exemptions like residential and veterans exemptions or relief programs are available in Fairfax City which may lower the property's tax bill.
Unfortunately, no data regarding the exact exemption values was provided to us, therefore taxable value is equal to assessed value.
The property tax payable is calculated by multiplying the property's value by the legally adopted tax rate. It is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting of exemptions might pay.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.