PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Loudoun County, VA Property Owners
- Loudoun County, VA Property Records
- Loudoun County, VA Real Estate
- Loudoun County, VA Home Values
- VA Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Alexandria City Property Tax
- Arlington County Property Tax
- Chesterfield County Property Tax
- City Of Chesapeake Property Tax
- City Of Fairfax Property Tax
- City Of Falls Church Property Tax
- City Of Hampton Property Tax
- City Of Manassas Property Tax
- City Of Newport News Property Tax
- City Of Norfolk Property Tax
- City Of Poquoson Property Tax
- City Of Richmond Property Tax
- City Of Virginia Beach Property Tax
- Colonial Heights City Property Tax
- Fairfax County Property Tax
- Manassas Park City Property Tax
- Prince William County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Oregon Property Taxes
- Pennsylvania Property Taxes
- Rhode Island Property Taxes
- South Carolina Property Taxes
- Tennessee Property Taxes
- Texas Property Taxes
- Utah Property Taxes
- Vermont Property Taxes
- Washington Property Taxes
- Wisconsin Property Taxes
Loudoun County, VA Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Loudoun County, VA
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Loudoun County, VA property
The Virginia Tax Code represents the main legal document regarding taxation. Property taxes are determined at local levels, being used for schools, fire and police protection, public parks and other benefits.
The County Assessor determines the market value for all taxable real property in Loudoun County. Market value has been defined by The Supreme Court as the sale price of real estate as agreed upon between a willing buyer and willing seller, with neither being under duress to buy or sell.
Assessed value is calculated based on market value using a predetermined ratio. Virginia Tax Code requires that all properties currently must be assessed for taxation at 100% of market value. The assessment process to take place every year.
All properties in Loudoun County are subject to taxation except those that are specifically exempt. Exempted properties include those owned by the county, state or federal governments, or those used for religious, charitable, educational, or some cultural or recreational uses which are considered non-taxable. Properties may also be subject to exemption by county ordinance.
We have no information about whether any exemptions currently apply to this property. Therefore, the taxable value will be equal to the assessed value.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying the total assessed value by the total tax rate, which is set annually by the Board of Supervisors. There are also a number of Special Tax districts throughout the County in addition to the Regular Tax District (District 1). If the property lies within one of these, it may have an additional tax due. Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement and financial assistance programs.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
Sorry, for this property we don't have any information about the tax paid per square foot.
On this map, you can see the tax value paid per square foot for this property.
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.