PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Prince William County, VA Property Owners
- Prince William County, VA Property Records
- Prince William County, VA Real Estate
- Prince William County, VA Home Values
- VA Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Alexandria City Property Tax
- Arlington County Property Tax
- Chesterfield County Property Tax
- City Of Chesapeake Property Tax
- City Of Fairfax Property Tax
- City Of Falls Church Property Tax
- City Of Hampton Property Tax
- City Of Manassas Property Tax
- City Of Newport News Property Tax
- City Of Norfolk Property Tax
- City Of Poquoson Property Tax
- City Of Richmond Property Tax
- City Of Virginia Beach Property Tax
- Fairfax County Property Tax
- Loudoun County Property Tax
- Manassas Park City Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Oregon Property Taxes
- Pennsylvania Property Taxes
- Rhode Island Property Taxes
- South Carolina Property Taxes
- Tennessee Property Taxes
- Texas Property Taxes
- Utah Property Taxes
- Vermont Property Taxes
- Washington Property Taxes
- Wisconsin Property Taxes
Prince William County, VA Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Prince William County, VA
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Prince William County, VA property
The Virginia Tax Code represents the main legal document regarding taxation. Property taxes are determined at local levels, being used for schools, fire and police protection, public parks and other benefits.
The property tax calculation in Prince William County is generally based on market value. Market value is the probable amount that the property would sell for if exposed to the market for a reasonable period with informed buyers and sellers acting without undue pressure.
Assessed value is calculated based on market value using a predetermined ratio which in Prince William County currently is set to 100%.
|Land assessed value||$88,900|
|Improvement assessed value||+||$184,400|
Several exemptions are available in the County of Prince William like veteran exemptions or elderly exemptions that may lower the property's tax bill.
Unfortunately, we have no information whether any exemptions currently apply to this property, therefore the taxable value is equal to the assessed value.
Property tax is calculated by multiplying the property's assessed value by all the tax rates applicable to it and is an estimate of what an owner not benefiting from any tax deductions would pay.
Actual taxes might differ from the figures displayed here due to various abatement and financial assistance programs.
|Tax description||Assessed value||Tax rate||Tax amount|
|Real Estate Tax||$273,300||*||1.1810%||=||$3,227.67|
|Fire and Rescue||$273,300||*||0.0727%||=||$198.69|
Sorry, for this property we don't have any information about the tax paid per square foot.
On this map, you can see the tax value paid per square foot for this property.
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.