Why should you add your personal branding?
By adding your name and contact details to the latest market data, you can promote your local expertise. The branded market reports may be easily printed out, so you can take them with you to client meetings or you can just email them as a way to keep in touch with previous clients or prospects.
How do I brand a market report?
Branding a market report is easy and it takes less than 2 minutes using the Excel file we provide.
Watch this video tutorial or follow the step-by-step instructions provided below!
1. Go to the “My Market Reports” page, download the xlsm. file and enable it for editing.
Choose the market report from the list and click on “Download customizable file (xlsm.)”. As soon as you open the file, you need to click on ‘Enable editing” at the top in order to be able to make any changes. After you enabled the file for editing, you will also be prompted to “Enable Content” (or macros, it might vary based on the Office version you’re using.)
2. Add your contact info, company logo, and your photo. Bonus: Add your own market insights!
We’ve made it really easy for you to add your personal branding elements through a single menu.
- As soon as you open the file, click on the “Click to customize” button:
- A pop-up menu will then come up, where you first need to enter your contact info: name, phone number, email address, and website.
- Then, add your comments and insights on market trends (you can leave this blank)
- Go to “Add your logo” and “Add your photo” in order to upload the images you want to use for your branded market report!
- Once you entered all the info, the only thing you need to do is go to “Export to PDF” from the same menu:
- The Excel file may be accessed only on desktops and laptops. It is not compatible with mobile or online applications like Google Spreadsheet.
- You need to have installed Office 2007 or more recent versions.
- If you are using Excel 2007, you need to download an add-in in order to be able to save the file as PDF. You can download it here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=7
- In order to be able to view PDF files, you need to have a PDF Reader installed. If you don’t have one installed already, use this link for easy download https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/products/pdf-reader.html