Placita Del Rio Shopping Center - Space Availability
NEC of I-19 & Irvington Road, Tucson, AZ 85714
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail
- Property Size 34,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 4.33 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 2001
- Date Updated Aug 19, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 910 - Suite 100 see moresee less|
Restaurant w/ Patio
|Name: 910 - Suite 170 see moresee less|
|Name: 120 see moresee less|
- City Tucson, AZ
- Neighborhood Rose
- Zip Code 85714
- Market Tucson
- Complete Anchor Remodel/Redevelopment in 2020!
- Located in a Pima County Opportunity Zone
- Placita del Rio is located at the “Main & Main” position in the SW Tucson trade area. The area hosts strong present day demographics with estimated growth that will exceed other established areas in the metropolitan area.
- The quality of the trade area and the specific location of Placita del Rio is demonstrated daily by the high number of national and regional brand names that have located in the immediate area of the I-19 and Irvington interchange and their typically strong sales performance.
- The redeveloped property includes 3 available restaurant/retail/automotive PADs. New parking ratio of ±5.6/1,000 SF (±765 spaces), Irvington Rd monument signage and I-19 highway signage opportunities available for select tenants.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total size of Placita Del Rio Shopping Center?
Placita Del Rio Shopping Center has a total of 34,000 square feet.
What is the year built for Placita Del Rio Shopping Center?
The year built for Placita Del Rio Shopping Center is 2001.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.
Contact Listing Broker