Netflix @ 333 Johnson Avenue
333 Johnson Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11206
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge.
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 170,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 3 Acre
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2021
- City Brooklyn, NY
- Neighborhood Williamsburg
- Zip Code 11206
- Market Brooklyn
Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge: owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants.
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
This is a preview. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on CommercialEdge
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Access researched data with nationwide coverage on CommercialEdge: sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more.
Average Actual Rents in Brooklyn
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Brooklyn Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $51.42
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 13.25%
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft) 1,135,429
Brooklyn Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $320.11
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -21.62%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $533.4M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 8
- Property Tax in 2021-2022 $570,834
- Market Value $13,399,000
- Assessed Value $13,399,000
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge