433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY
433 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- For Sale Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office
- Year Built 1911
- Date Updated Jul 03, 2022
- Website 433fifthavenuenewyorkny.sharplaunch.com
Upland Property Advisors, as exclusive agent, is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in 433 Fifth Avenue (the “Property”), a beautiful 23,354 square foot Fifth Avenue office and retail building located one block south of Bryant Park. The Property is anchored by a recent 10-year, 9,359 square foot mixed-use lease with a leading national retailer. The Property’s Fifth Avenue/Bryant Park location delivers powerful demand drivers and enduring value, making 433 Fifth Avenue an ideal wealth preservation vehicle with immediate upside potential. Additional upside can be unlocked through the sale or utilization of the Property’s 30,000 square feet of excess development rights.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City New York, NY
- Neighborhood Murray Hill
- Zip Code 10016
- Market Manhattan
- Beautiful Architecture Elegant turn-of-the-century design is perfectly suited to trend-setting experiential retailers and innovative boutique firms.
- National Anchor Long term three floor lease with a rapidly growing national brand with a full guarantee from the corporate parent.
- Boutique Office Appeal Prestigious 3,500 sf full-floor boutique office suites with broad industry appeal.
- Loss Factor Upside The Propertys office space is currently under-measured, creating an opportunity to add more than 3,000 RSF significant revenue growth upon expiration while maintaining attractive per-square-foot rents.
- Mark-to-Market Upside Current office leases are approximately 35% below market, delivering outstanding upside as office leases expire in 2022 and 2025.
- Lease-up Opportunity The Propertys two available suites, encompassing the entire third and fourth floors, create an immediate opportunity to grow cash flow convenient and prestigious Fifth Avenue full-floor boutique office space that presents an outstanding value proposition.
- Fifth Avenue Prestige Fifth Avenue is the most famous urban boulevard in the world, known for its iconic tourist destinations and unmatched commercial activity exceptional visibility, convenience and prestige.
- Bryant Park The Property is located just one block from Bryant Park, delivering a host of popular amenities while adding to the exclusivity of the Fifth Avenue location.
- Commercial Core The Property is situated in the midst of the worlds greatest concentrations of major corporations, creating a strong demand base for business services from the tenants at 433 Fifth Avenue.
- Lord & Taylor / WeWork Headquarters The iconic Lord & Taylor building is located directly across Fifth Avenue from the Property recently purchased by WeWork for $850 million and now undergoing a $438 million office and retail renovation that will bring thousands of new young professionals into the neighborhood.
- Outstanding Transportation Access Five minute walk to Grand Central, with 16 subway lines within easy walking distance exceptional convenience for both Property tenants and their clients.
- Excess Development Rights As built the property possesses approximately 30,000 square feet of unused development rights that could be sold or utilized in a redevelopment of the property or a larger assemblage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total size of 433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY?
433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY has a total of 23,354 square feet.
What is the year built for 433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY?
The year built for 433 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY is 1911.