5 S Broome St, Port Jervis, NY 12771
- Former Citizens Bank located on Route 6 in Port Jervis.
- Situated along the Delaware River in Orange County, NY, Port Jervis is just 20 miles away from Middletown and across the river from Pennsylvania.
- The site sits in the center of the town, with close proximity to big box and specialty retail in the market.
- Parcel size total is 0.63 acres.
- One (1) story building consisting of 4,092 SF.
- Dedicated parking and pylon sign.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- For Sale Call for Pricing
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 4,092 SF
- Lot Size 0.63 Acre
- Year Built 1964
- Date Updated Nov 24, 2022
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (67)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (48)
- City Port Jervis, NY
- Neighborhood Port Jervis
- Zip Code 12771
- Market White Plains
Points of Interest
Port Jervis Station Parking
Brewer's Reservoir Parking Lot 1
Elks Brox Park Parking
Minisink Avenue Parking
Deerpark Dam Parking
DEC Parking Area
Fishing Access Parking
D&H Canal County Park Parking
- Property Tax in 2022 $27,856
- Market Value* $625,000
- Assessed Value $625,000
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge.
*The displayed market value represents the assessed value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority. It is not the property’s latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales.
Contact Listing Broker