Suburban Owner/User Opportunity
14025 SW Farmington Road, Beaverton, OR 97005
- For Sale $4,160,000
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 20,795 SF
- Lot Size 0.78 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1983
- Date Updated Jan 24, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Beaverton, OR
- Neighborhood Downtown Beaverton
- Zip Code 97005
- Market Portland
- Excellent signage on Farmington Road
- Construction: Wood frame, torch down roof, cedar siding
- Convenient parking: 66 spaces with additional street parking nearby
- Public Transportation: On bus lines, near Beaverton Transit Center & MAX
- Renovated common areas
- Exterior siding and entry upgrades
- New HVAC throughout
- Flexibility to expand or occupy less in the future, making it an ideal long-term investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total size of Suburban Owner/User Opportunity?
Suburban Owner/User Opportunity has a total of 20,795 square feet.
What is the year built for Suburban Owner/User Opportunity?
The year built for Suburban Owner/User Opportunity is 1983.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.
Contact Listing Broker