- +6 images
1860 W. 26th Street - Space Availability
1860 W. 26th Street, Erie, PA 16508
- For Lease $9.38/SF/YR
- Property Type Retail - Freestanding
- Property Size 3,200 SF
- Lot Size 0.45 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 14
- Parking Ratio 4.38/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Year Built 1870
- Year Renovated 2010
- Date Updated Mar 22, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|1860 W. 26th Street see moresee less|
3,200± SF freestanding mixed-use building for sale or lease. Situated on 0.4456± acres zoned C-2, General Commercial at a situated at a signalized intersection just off I-79 at exit 182 & on public bus route. Excellent visibility & signage with 17,263 average daily traffic along W. 26th Street (AADT 2020). Layout features large open storefront area, office with window, breakroom, 2 ADA restrooms, receiving area with 4’9”W x 9’4”H overhead door & warehouse area. 14+ car concrete parking lot. Built in 1870. New roof installed in 2019. Multiple upgrades in 2010: all new windows, doors, HVAC, lighting, new 9,000± SF concrete parking lot, and cement floors & insultation in front 2/3 of building. Available April 30, 2022. For lease at $9.38/SF/YR – NNN ($2,500/month - NNN). NNN charges estimated at $1.79/SF/YR based on 2021. Tenant pays approximately $2,977/month + utilities, snow removal & landscaping. See link for 3D virtual tour. Floor plan available. Additional separate lower level storage area with overhead door also available. Also offered for sale at $339,000. Contact broker for tour or additional information.
- City Erie, PA
- Zip Code 16508
- 3,200± SF Freestanding Mixed-Use Building
- 0.4456± Acres Zoned C-2, General Commercial
- Situated at a Signalized Intersection
- Just Off I-79 at Exit 182 & on Public Bus Route
- 17,263 Average Daily Traffic Along W. 26th Street (AADT 2020)
- Large Open Storefront Area
- Office, Breakroom & 2 ADA Restrooms
- Receiving Area with 4’9”W x 9’4”H Overhead Door
- Warehouse Area
- 14+ Car Concrete Parking Lot
- Public Utilities & New Roof (2019)
- Multiple Upgrades in 2010: Windows, Doors, Concrete Floor, Parking Lot, Etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the asking price at 1860 W. 26th Street?
The asking price for spaces at 1860 W. 26th Street rests at $9.38/SF/YR per square foot.
What is the total size of 1860 W. 26th Street?
1860 W. 26th Street has a total of 3,200 square feet.
What is the year built for 1860 W. 26th Street?
The year built for 1860 W. 26th Street is 1870.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.