747 Constitution Drive - Office Space Availability
747 Constitution Drive, Exton, PA 19341
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 37,041 SF
- Lot Size 10.6 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 153
- Parking Ratio 4.13 / 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- LEED Certified Silver
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1995
- Date Updated Jun 22, 2020
- Website www.hankingroup.com
Eagleview is an exceptional place to do business!
747 Constitution Drive is a 37,000 square-foot Class A one-story suburban office building which is located only 1/4 mile from the PA Turnpike and exceptional access to the region’s major arteries including US Routes 202, 30 and 401.
Eagleview has been designed to perfectly accommodate your work-life and your lifestyle. Offering over 2.5 million square feet of commercial space, alongside superior residences, dining, shopping and a beautifully landscaped park, it boasts a vibrant Town Center that offers a convenient solution for your everyday needs and a work environment that is both efficient and enjoyable.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (15)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (30)
- City Exton, PA
- Neighborhood Eagleview
- Zip Code 19341
- Market Suburban Philadelphia
Points of Interest
Dowling Forge Trail
Chester Valley Trail Parking
North Deck Parking
South Deck Parking
Visitor Lot F
Visitor Lot D
5 minute ATM parking
Great American Pub management parking
Penske Truck Rental
Franklin Auto Spa and Car Wash
Kraph School Bus
John L. Smith, Inc. Sales
Pete's Express Car Wash
Grand Sport Buggy Bath Car Wash
Naf Naf Grill
Cedar Hollow Inn
Whole Foods Market
Exton Square Mall
West Whiteland Police Department
East Brandywine Fire Company
Caln Township Police Station
East Whiteland Township Police Station
West Bradford Substation Fire Station
- Contemporary design with stone, glass and stucco facades and composite slate roof
- Roof mounted HVAC with forced air gas heat
- 9' ceiling standards with building depth of 75'
- 24/7 property management
- Fully sprinklered
- Continuous windows at building perimeter
- Inviting building entry and lobby
- Wall mounted tenant suite signage and lobby directory
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total size of 747 Constitution Drive?
747 Constitution Drive has a total of 37,041 square feet.
What is the year built for 747 Constitution Drive?
The year built for 747 Constitution Drive is 1995.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.