Downtown Mixed Use Building
1417 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- For Sale $7,500,000
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 20,250 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.15 Acre
- Building Class B
- Date Updated Nov 16, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Philadelphia, PA
- Neighborhood Rittenhouse Square
- Zip Code 19102
- Market Philadelphia
- Street Frontage: The subject contains 22’ along Locust Street, 38’ along South 15th Street, and 108.17’ along Chancellor Street.
- Topography: Level at the grade of all streets.
- Utilities: All utilities including public water and sewer, gas, electric and telephone were available and connected to the site.
- Site Improvements: Concrete curbs and sidewalks. No on-site parking available.
- Flood Plain Information: Review of Flood Insurance Rate Map Community Panel No. 4207570183G dated January 17, 2007, indicated that the subject is situated in Zone X, an area outside the 100 year flood plain boundary.
- Zoning: CMX-5 Commercial
- Property Type: Mixed-use Commercial Building
- Flood Plain Information: According to Floor Map 4207570183G, dated 1/17/07, the property is situated in a Zone X, an area of low flood risk.
- Real Estate Taxes/ $46,413/ $3,498,700
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total size of Downtown Mixed Use Building?
Downtown Mixed Use Building has a total of 20,250 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.