- +3 images
The Navy Yard Building 100 Innovation Center
4801 South 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge.
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 32,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.72 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 48
- Parking Ratio 1.50/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2007
- City Philadelphia, PA
- Neighborhood Navy Yard
- Zip Code 19112
- Market Philadelphia
Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge: owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants.
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Access researched data with nationwide coverage on CommercialEdge: sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more.
Average Actual Rents in Philadelphia
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Philadelphia Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $32.12
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 9.03 %
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft) 149,828
Philadelphia Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $317.50
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -8.60 %
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $507.3M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 7
- Property Tax in 2021 $81,188
- Market Value $5,800,000
- Assessed Value $5,800,000
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.