VALUE -ADD MULTI-TENANT RETAIL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN AFFLUENT COMMUNITY
15375 W Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI 53005
- For Sale $12,340,000
- Property Type Retail
- Lot Size 3.86 SF
- Year Built 2004
- Date Updated Nov 28, 2022
Colliers International | Wisconsin is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire The Shoppes at Brookfield Commons (the “Center”), a 42,356 SF, multi-tenant retail center. The Center is located immediately east of N Moorland Rd and W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, one of southeastern Wisconsin’s busiest retail corridors, and adjacent to Brookfield Square Mall, which has undergone a major $65 million renovation/development. Brookfield is an affluent Milwaukee suburb with an average household income in excess of $145,000. The Center is currently 74% leased to a roster of 12 tenants including Chipotle, Ameritrade, Lasik Vision and more. This is a rare opportunity to acquire an existing shopping center in a very affluent area with significant value-add upside.
- Value-add opportunity, center is 74% occupied, potential to take NOI from $781,000 to $1,264,000
- Well maintained multi-tenant retail center anchored by Chipotle, Ameritrade, Lasik Plus, Sears Hometown and more
- Well positioned along one of SE Wisconsin’s busiest retail corridors near intersection of N Moorland Rd & W Bluemound Rd (63,000 VPD)
- Strong mix of national, regional and local tenants with staggered lease expirations
- Strong demographics which include almost 50,000 residents within 3-miles of the center and average household income exceeding of $145,000
- Close proximity to Interstate 94/Moorland Road interchange with 145,000 VPD along I-94 and adjacent to Brookfield Square’s $65M brand new redevelopment
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (59)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (49)
- City Brookfield, WI
- Zip Code 53005
- Market Milwaukee
Points of Interest
Best Cab Company
Saint Paul at Plankinton
Historic Third Ward
Parking Lot 7
Emergency & Women's Health Services Parking
Brass Light Gallery Parking
T Visitor Lot
Blatz Parking Structure
Pick 'n Save
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total size of VALUE -ADD MULTI-TENANT RETAIL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN AFFLUENT COMMUNITY?
VALUE -ADD MULTI-TENANT RETAIL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN AFFLUENT COMMUNITY has a total of 42,356 square feet.
What is the year built for VALUE -ADD MULTI-TENANT RETAIL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN AFFLUENT COMMUNITY?
The year built for VALUE -ADD MULTI-TENANT RETAIL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN AFFLUENT COMMUNITY is 2004.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.