Get answers to your questions
- Do I have to pay to use PropertyShark’s property search tools?
- No. All tools and features on PropertyShark’s listing search portal are free of charge.
- Where do the listings on PropertyShark come from?
- The listings come from brokers, agents, MLSes (Multiple Listing Services) and are updated daily.
Home buyers and home sellers
- I found a property I’m interested in. What do I do next?
- Since we do not provide brokerage services, we encourage you to contact the featured agent for that property. You can find the contact information in the right side of the property description.
- Can I buy a home on PropertyShark?
- We are not a brokerage company, so you cannot buy a home through our website. However, once you found one or more properties that interest you and you’re all set to take the next step, we encourage you to contact the featured agent for each property. You can also browse our agent directory and find a suitable broker to represent you.
- Does the map display all the searched listings?
- In order to provide you with a clear, uncluttered visualization of your listings, the map displays only the properties appearing on the current page of your searches. Once you click on another page to see the next listings resulting from your searches, the map will automatically update.