Arizona property records search, just a few clicks away
Access extensive Arizona real estate records with a simple property address search
Sorry! Your search returned no results.
Please make sure you did not mistype the address and try again.
1. Use our Street Index - Select a street and we will display every property on that street.
2. Browse properties on the map.
Sorry! No tax records found.
Find the Arizona property records you need in one place
Need comprehensive Arizona real estate records, without tracking them down across multiple websites? Find all the Arizona public property records you need on PropertyShark, aggregated from multiple reliable sources and enhanced with proprietary research expertise.
With a simple address search, you can quickly find exhaustive property records for both residential and commercial properties, including document images. Research detailed Arizona property information, including owners, title deeds, parcel maps, property tax details and more.
Run Arizona property records searches in one place and speed up your deals
Preview general property information aggregated from property records available in your area:
|Property address||1002 E Glenrosa Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85014
|Address||1002 E Glenrosa Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85014
|Tax area||Osborn #8|
|School district||Phoenix SD|
|Property class||Single Family Residence (Graded 010-3), Urban, Subdivided (0131)|
|Zoning||Single-Family Residential Zoning District|
Property records for investors
Arizona real estate investors can leverage PropertyShark's exhaustive Arizona real estate records for any property from residential to commercial.
Compiled from Arizona public property records and other verified sources, records are further upgraded with proprietary research, helping investors speed up their deal timelines.
Run comprehensive Arizona property records searches, apply user-friendly tools and discover detailed property information including:
- Ownership history
- Property tax information
- Property sales records
- Property maps
- Permits & liens
- Foreclosure & pre-foreclosure data
Property records for real estate brokers
Residential real estate brokers can quickly view detailed Arizona property information, access agile tools and create easy-to-understand reports, even on the go, including:
- All relevant property records
- Essential property specifics, including the square footage of a home, building lot size, school districts, permits, liens & more
- Expected taxes
- Appraiser data (select availability)
Commercial real estate brokers need reliable property information to help clients make the best decisions.
Committed the most complete real estate intelligence offering, PropertyShark provides detailed commercial property information in select Arizona areas.
- Commercial real estate records
- Property information including the square footage of commercial properties, the sales history, zoning, title documents & more
- Registered owners, relevant contact details & real owner behind LLCs
Get access to:
Property records for home buyers
Home buyers should always do their own diligence too whether they work with real estate professionals or not.
Instead of tracking down Arizona real estate records across multiple websites, all essential property questions can be answered in a single report on PropertyShark, including:
- How much did the current owner pay for this property?
- Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work?
- What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
- How high are current property taxes?
- Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year?
- How does the home's sales history look, judging from the available property deed records?
Arizona Market Overview
89620 Residential transactions
Residential sale stats in Arizona
|Median Sale Price||No. of transactions|
3259 Commercial transactions
Commercial sales stats in Arizona
|Sales Volume||No. of transactions|
Get more than just property records
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
Read our blog
Mar 08, 2023
Cambridge, Mass., Maintains Title as Most Expensive Office Submarket
For the second year in a row, Cambridge, Mass., in the Boston metro was the most expensive office space location, with the top 100 being dominated by California with a third of all entries.
Mar 02, 2023
6 Important Considerations Before Buying a Home in a Homeowners Association
NYC-based boutique law firmâ¯Pardalis & Nohavickaâ¯brings the latest legal updates from the world of real estate. Pardalis...
Feb 14, 2023
Top 50 Most Expensive L.A. County Neighborhoods in 2022: Malibu & Beverly Hills Lead as Medians Rise as High as $13 Million
Medians continued to rise in L.A. County's 50 most expensive neighborhoods, with 42 logging increases, while sales overwhelmingly declined.