Store at 234 Flatbush Avenue
Brooklyn Retail Corridors
- Fifth Avenue (Park Slope and Sunset Park stretches)
- Broadway (Flushing Avenue and Park Street)
- Bedford Avenue (Metropolitan A to N 8th Street)
- Grand Street and Graham Avenue (Williamsburg)
- Atlantic Avenue (Clinton Street to Fourth Avenue)
- Fulton Street (Adams Street to Marcy Avenue)
- Knickerbocker Avenue(Bushwick)
- Myrtle Avenue (Carlton Avenue to Steuben Street)
Brooklyn Retail Space
- Retail Space Williamsburg
- Retail Space Downtown Brooklyn
- Retail Space Park Slope
- Retail Space Bedford Stuyvesant
- Retail Space Crown Heights
- Retail Space Flatbush
- Retail Space Sheepshead Bay
- Retail Space Bay Ridge
Resources: Stats & Trends
PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Related Space Searches
Retail Space on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn
Search through thousands of vacant retail spaces and stores in New York
Lease & Rent Prices on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn
The 2010 CPEX Retail Report, which aggregates new leases finalized between July 2009 and February 2010, shows the price per square foot ranged between $35 and $125 for the Flatbush Avenue retail corridor in Park Slope between Atlantic Avenue and 8th Avenue.
The same report shows the price per square foot ranged between $35 and $50 for the Flatbush Avenue retail corridor in Prospect Park South between Linden Boulevard and Tilden Avenue.
Flatbush Avenue Retail Space Map
You can search for vacant stores on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn directly on the map. Click on a point of interest for additional listing details, like a description of the retail space, the square feet available, or the contact information.
Click on the map to start!
Search for Retail Space for Lease and Rent on Flatbush Avenue
We feature thousands of spaces for rent and lease in New York City, with an emphasis on store spaces smaller than 5,000 sqft.
Additional Information on Retail Spaces on Flatbush Avenue
PropertyShark is not just a retail space listing engine, but the premier New York City real estate research website. On PropertyShark you can conduct in-depth research on any building when researching Flatbush Avenue retail space. You can find a property overview containing information such as building dimensions, storefront photos, lot size, zoning, property tax assessment, and more. PropertyShark allows you to research the real owner of the retail space, look through title documents and research neighborhood demographic data.