491 Knickerbocker Avenue in Bushwick
Brooklyn Retail Corridors
- Fifth Avenue (Park Slope and Sunset Park stretches)
- Broadway (Flushing Avenue and Park Street)
- Bedford Avenue (Metropolitan A. to N 8th Street)
- Flatbush Avenue (Atlantic Avenue to 8th Avenue)
- Atlantic Avenue (Clinton Street to Fourth Avenue)
- Fulton Street (Adams Street to Marcy Avenue)
- Grand Street and Graham Avenue (Williamsburg)
- Myrtle Avenue (Carlton Avenue to Steuben Street)
Brooklyn Retail Space
- Retail Space Williamsburg
- Retail Space Downtown Brooklyn
- Retail Space Park Slope
- Retail Space Bedford Stuyvesant
- Retail Space Crown Heights
- Retail Space Flatbush
- Retail Space Sheepshead Bay
- Retail Space Bay Ridge
Resources: Stats & Trends
PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Related Space Searches
Retail Space on Knickerbocker Avenue in Brooklyn
Search through thousands of vacant retail spaces and stores in New York
Lease & Rent Prices on Knickerbocker Avenue in Brooklyn
The 2010 CPEX Retail Report, which aggregates new leases finalized between July 2009 and February 2010, shows the price per square foot ranged between $35 and $50 for the Knickerbocker Avenue retail corridor in Bushwick between Menahan Street and DeKalb Avenue.
Knickerbocker Avenue Retail Space Map
You can search for vacant stores on Knickerbocker Avenue in Brooklyn directly on the map. Click on a point of interest for additional listing details, like a description of the retail space, the square feet available, or the contact information.
Click on the map to start or use the search form below!
Search for Retail Space for Lease and Rent on Knickerbocker Avenue
We feature thousands of spaces for rent and lease in New York City, with an emphasis on store spaces smaller than 5,000 sqft.
Additional Information on Retail Spaces on Knickerbocker Avenue
PropertyShark is not just a retail space listing engine, but the premier New York City real estate research website. On PropertyShark you can conduct in-depth research on any building when researching Knickerbocker Avenue retail space. You can find a property overview containing information such as building dimensions, storefront photos, lot size, zoning, property tax assessment, and more. PropertyShark allows you to research the real owner of the retail space, look through title documents and research neighborhood demographic data.