PropertyShark was named by Time
"one of the best 50 websites of 2009"
Other Property Records
- Property Tax Records
- Ogle County, IL Property Owners
- Ogle County, IL Property Records
- Ogle County, IL Real Estate
- IL Property Taxes
- Property Title Search
Search Property Tax Records
in Other Counties
- Adams County Property Tax
- Champaign County Property Tax
- Coles County Property Tax
- Cook County Property Tax
- Dekalb County Property Tax
- Dupage County Property Tax
- Henry County Property Tax
- Jackson County Property Tax
- Kane County Property Tax
- Kankakee County Property Tax
- Knox County Property Tax
- Lake County Property Tax
- Macon County Property Tax
- Macoupin County Property Tax
- Madison County Property Tax
- Mchenry County Property Tax
- Mclean County Property Tax
- Peoria County Property Tax
- Rock Island County Property Tax
- Saint Clair County Property Tax
- Sangamon County Property Tax
- Stephenson County Property Tax
- Tazewell County Property Tax
- Vermilion County Property Tax
- Whiteside County Property Tax
- Will County Property Tax
- Williamson County Property Tax
- Winnebago County Property Tax
Property Tax Records
in Other States
- Florida Property Taxes
- Georgia Property Taxes
- Hawaii Property Taxes
- Iowa Property Taxes
- Idaho Property Taxes
- Indiana Property Taxes
- Kansas Property Taxes
- Kentucky Property Taxes
- Louisiana Property Taxes
- Massachusetts Property Taxes
Ogle County, IL Property Tax Information
Gain insightful knowledge on property tax assessments, tax records, rates and exemptions
Search Property Tax Records in Ogle County, IL
Navigating our database of property tax records is done with ease. Just type in a single property address and a property report will be pulled up containg: property tax information, property assessment value, property ownership records, deeds, tax liens, and more.
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com and get instant access to our database of property tax records. Use the property search tool sample below!
Sample Property Tax Report for a Ogle County, IL property
Illinois does not have a statewide property tax. The property tax is a local tax imposed by local government taxing districts (e.g. school districts, municipalities, counties) and administered by local officials.
A property's market value is the probable price it would sell for in an open market between a willing buyer and seller, when both parties have full knowledge and facts concerning the property and neither is under pressure to buy or sell.
|Farm land value||$34,878|
|Farm building value||+||$9,000|
Assessment is the basis upon which taxing authorities tax a property. In Ogle County a property's assessed value is calculated by multiplying the market value with the predetermined ratio which currently is 33⅓ %. There are some exceptions to this rule, however.
Exemptions and Deductions
Several exemptions are available which may reduce the tax bill, for instance for homesteads and for homes owned by veterans and citizens who are over 65 or disabled.
Our data indicates that this property currently benefits from exemptions. However, we have no information about how much value is reduced.
Home improvement exemption                                                       N
Property tax is calculated by multiplying the taxable value, wich is the assessed value minus any exemptions that may apply, with the corresponding tax rates.
|Tax Description||Assessed Value||Tax Rate||Tax Amount|
|Bertolet Library Dist||$49,892||x||0.249480%||=||$124.47|
|Forreston Unit 221||$49,892||x||5.317920%||=||$2,653.22|
|Leaf River Fire District||$49,892||x||0.579080%||=||$288.91|
|Leaf River Township||$49,892||x||0.347690%||=||$173.47|
|Leaf River Twp Road||$49,892||x||0.376080%||=||$187.63|
Register for Free to Search for Property Tax Data
Create a free basic account on PropertyShark.com to get access to our database of property records.