Property records at your fingertips
Search by property address and unlock key property data
Sorry! Your search returned no results.
Please make sure you did not mistype the address and try again.
1. Use our Street Index - Select a street and we will display every property on that street.
2. Browse properties on the map.
Sorry! No tax records found.
Find property records, all in one place
Run efficient property records searches, with all property information available in one place, eliminating the need for property searches on multiple websites.
Aggregated from public property records and other reliable resources, our property information is further augmented by additional proprietary research.
Find property taxes, property owners, titles, deeds, parcel maps, along with detailed property history and a wide range of property specs, as well as document photos with a smooth property records search experience.
Access in-depth property records in one place and speed up your research
Preview general property information aggregated from property records available in your area:
|Primary address||104 W 113th St|
|Block & lot||01822-0037|
|Name||Duff Investment Corp.|
|Address||104 W 113 St
New York, NY 10026
|Ground elevation||25 ft|
|Locked zoning||Subscribe Now!|
|Qualified opportunity zone||Yes (map) i|
|Building class||Four Families (C3) i|
|Buildings on lot||1|
|Roof height||44 ft|
|Year built||1910 (estimated)|
|Structure type||Row apartment|
|Average residential unit size||1,160|
|Certificate(s) of occupancy||Click here i|
|Max allowed FAR||Subscribe Now!|
|FAR as built||Subscribe Now!|
|Square feet under FAR||Subscribe Now!|
|Square feet over FAR||Subscribe Now!|
|Usable floor area||Subscribe Now!|
|Maximum usable floor area||Subscribe Now!|
|Locked unused far||Subscribe Now!|
Property records for investors
Real estate investors can rely on exhaustive property information and real estate records aggregated from multiple public sources and enhanced with proprietary research.
Save time and repetitive manual labor with property records that cover all asset types from residential to commercial, including office and industrial buildings, on one platform.
- Ownership history
- Property tax details
- Property sales records
- Property maps
- Permits & violations
- Foreclosure & pre-foreclosure info
Property records for real estate brokers
Residential real estate brokers can easily access property information and home records, as well as easy-to-use tools, all from one source.
Instead of mining multiple public property records for accurate property information, residential brokers can quickly run comprehensive property record searches.
- All relevant property records
- Essential property specs such as building lot size, square footage of home, permits, school district info, liens
- Tax estimates
- Appraiser data (select availability)
Commercial real estate brokers too can take advantage of PropertyShark's aggregated commercial property records in select areas.
Access up-to-date, comprehensive commercial property data and help you clients make the right decisions with at-a-glance commercial property reports and explore:
- Commercial real estate records
- Property sales history, zoning, title documents, square footage of commercial properties & more
- Registered owners, real owner behind LLCs & other relevant contact info
Property records for home buyers
Buyers should always perform their own due diligence and look up real estate records, whether they work with a real estate professional or not.
PropertyShark's extensive property record database is built open multiple public property record sources, simplifying research.
- How high are current property taxes?
- Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year?
- How much did the current owner pay for this property?
- Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work?
- What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
- How does the home's sales history look, judging from the available property deed records?
Due diligence for home buyers & sellers
It's essential for potential buyers, as well as owners, to do their own research before entering the real estate market, especially if they plan to forego a broker. In such cases especially, a property appraiser can advise buyers on a home's value to avoid paying well over the market value of the property.
Similarly, owners too can benefit from an appraiser's professional input by identifying the right price point for a home, thus avoiding selling for less than what a home is worth or listing it a price point that will have the property lingering on the market.
Moreover, buyers and sellers navigating the market without an agent need to have a thorough understanding of every step of the home buying and selling process, both in terms of timelines, as well as the necessary administrative process, such as legal and financial documentation to avoid a disadvantageous deal.
More than just property information
- Run comps analyses
- View maps of school districts, flood zones & more
- Create mailing lists
- Stay up to date with distressed properties info
- Verified data
- Intuitive design
- Structured information
- Fast access from any device
- Can advise users on the right subscription package & pricing plan
- Are available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, Monday through Saturday
- Can be reached directly by phone at (718) 715 1758 or by email at [email protected]