New York property records search, just a few clicks away
Access extensive New York real estate records with a simple property address search
Sorry! Your search returned no results.
Please make sure you did not mistype the address and try again.
1. Use our Street Index - Select a street and we will display every property on that street.
2. Browse properties on the map.
Sorry! No tax records found.
Find the New York property records you need in one place
Need comprehensive New York real estate records, without tracking them down across multiple websites? Find all the New York public property records you need on PropertyShark, aggregated from multiple reliable sources and enhanced with proprietary research expertise.
With a simple address search, you can quickly find exhaustive property records for both residential and commercial properties, including document images. Research detailed New York property information, including owners, title deeds, parcel maps, property tax details and more.
Run New York property records searches in one place and speed up your deals
Preview general property information aggregated from property records available in your area:
|Primary address||104 W 113th St|
|Block & lot||01822-0037|
|Name||Duff Investment Corp.|
|Address||104 W 113 St
New York, NY 10026
|Ground elevation||25 ft|
|Zoning districts||R7-2, C1-4 i|
|Qualified opportunity zone||Yes (map) i|
|Building class||Four Families (C3) i|
|Buildings on lot||1|
|Roof height||44 ft|
|Year built||1910 (estimated)|
|Structure type||Row apartment|
|Residential units (DOF)||4|
|Average residential unit size||1,160|
|Certificate(s) of occupancy||Click here i|
|FAR as built||3.68 i|
|Allowed usable floor area||4,334|
|Usable floor area as built||4,637|
Property records for investors
New York real estate investors can leverage PropertyShark's exhaustive New York real estate records for any property from residential to commercial.
Compiled from New York public property records and other verified sources, records are further upgraded with proprietary research, helping investors speed up their deal timelines.
Run comprehensive New York property records searches, apply user-friendly tools and discover detailed property information including:
- Ownership history
- Property tax information
- Property sales records
- Property maps
- Permits & liens
- Foreclosure & pre-foreclosure data
Property records for real estate brokers
Residential real estate brokers can quickly view detailed New York property information, access agile tools and create easy-to-understand reports, even on the go, including:
- All relevant property records
- Essential property specifics, including the square footage of a home, building lot size, school districts, permits, liens & more
- Expected taxes
- Appraiser data (select availability)
Commercial real estate brokers need reliable property information to help clients make the best decisions.
Committed the most complete real estate intelligence offering, PropertyShark provides detailed commercial property information in select New York areas.
- Commercial real estate records
- Property information including the square footage of commercial properties, the sales history, zoning, title documents & more
- Registered owners, relevant contact details & real owner behind LLCs
Get access to:
Property records for home buyers
Home buyers should always do their own diligence too whether they work with real estate professionals or not.
Instead of tracking down New York real estate records across multiple websites, all essential property questions can be answered in a single report on PropertyShark, including:
- How much did the current owner pay for this property?
- Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work?
- What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
- How high are current property taxes?
- Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year?
- How does the home's sales history look, judging from the available property deed records?
New York Market Overview
192177 Residential transactions
Residential sale stats in New York
|Median Sale Price||No. of transactions|
19781 Commercial transactions
Commercial sales stats in New York
|Sales Volume||No. of transactions|