One-stop source for Erie County, NY property records
Get all Erie County, NY real estate records with just a few clicks
Sorry! Your search returned no results.
Please make sure you did not mistype the address and try again.
1. Use our Street Index - Select a street and we will display every property on that street.
2. Browse properties on the map.
Sorry! No tax records found.
Seamless Erie County, NY property record searches augmented with property specifics
Eliminate time-consuming and labor-intensive Erie County, NY real estate records searches and access comprehensive property information aggregated from several reliable sources, including Erie County, NY public property records, and enhanced with proprietary research.
See property information including document images, tax information, ownership history, title deeds, parcel maps and much more, all in one place.
Save time and get the property records you need in one place
Preview general property information aggregated from property records available in your area:
|Property address||198 N Long St
Buffalo, NY 14221
|Section, block & lot||68.200-1-1|
|Address||198 N Long St
Buffalo, NY 14221-5314
|Name||Stephen N Wallace|
|Address||198 N Long St
Buffalo, NY 14221-5314
|Property class||One Family Year-Round Residence (210)|
|Lot dimensions||50 ft X 196 ft|
Property records for investors
Committed to a complete real estate intelligence offering, PropertyShark provides real estate investors with exhaustive property data, empowering both commercial and residential investors to run comprehensive Erie County, NY property records searches, without leaving our website and researching other sources. Save time and effort and access:
- Ownership information
- Property tax details
- Property sales records
- Property maps
- Permits & violations
- Foreclosure and pre-foreclosure data
Property records for real estate brokers
In today's real estate market, residential real estate brokers need accurate property information at a glance, whether they're representing buyers or sellers. Not only that, but they also require easy-to-use tools to structure that information into real estate intelligence that clients can easily understand and have access to up-to-date property details. A simple address search on PropertyShark brings up the essential Erie County, NY real estate records and property data you need, such as:
- All relevant property records
- Essential property specifications including the building lot size, square footage of the home, permits, school district information, liens & more
- Tax figures & estimates
- Appraiser data (select availability)
Property records for home buyers
Although homebuyers should also do their own property research, especially when working without a real estate professional, tracking down property records can be challenging.
But a Erie County, NY property records search can be a much more efficient process by looking up all property information in one place, including:
- How high are current property taxes?
- Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year?
- How much did the current owner pay for this property?
- Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work?
- What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
- How does the home's sales history look, judging from the available property deed records?
Erie County, NY Market Overview
11136 Residential transactions
Residential sale stats in Erie County, NY
|Median Sale Price||No. of transactions|
620 Commercial transactions
Commercial sales stats in Erie County, NY
|Sales Volume||No. of transactions|
Real estate records and more, all in one place
- Run comps analyses based on recent area sales
- Use interactive maps of school districts, flood zones & more
- Compile & export mailing lists
- Obtain updated distressed property information
- Verified data
- Intuitive design
- Structured information
- Mobile-friendly access
- Get all details on our product's capabilities
- Find out what subscription plan best fits your needs
- Are available six days per week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
- Can be reached by phone at (718) 715 1758 or email at [email protected]
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
Read our blog
Mar 08, 2023
Cambridge, Mass., Maintains Title as Most Expensive Office Submarket
For the second year in a row, Cambridge, Mass., in the Boston metro was the most expensive office space location, with the top 100 being dominated by California with a third of all entries.
Mar 02, 2023
6 Important Considerations Before Buying a Home in a Homeowners Association
NYC-based boutique law firmâ¯Pardalis & Nohavickaâ¯brings the latest legal updates from the world of real estate. Pardalis...
Feb 14, 2023
Top 50 Most Expensive L.A. County Neighborhoods in 2022: Malibu & Beverly Hills Lead as Medians Rise as High as $13 Million
Medians continued to rise in L.A. County's 50 most expensive neighborhoods, with 42 logging increases, while sales overwhelmingly declined.
Search Property Records in other states
Search Property Records in NY counties
- New York City Property Records Search
- Albany County Property Records Search
- Dutchess County Property Records Search
- Erie County Property Records Search
- Monroe County Property Records Search
- Nassau County Property Records Search
- Orange County Property Records Search