California property records search, just a few clicks away
Access extensive California real estate records with a simple property address search
Sorry! Your search returned no results.
Please make sure you did not mistype the address and try again.
1. Use our Street Index - Select a street and we will display every property on that street.
2. Browse properties on the map.
Sorry! No tax records found.
Find the California property records you need in one place
Need comprehensive California real estate records, without tracking them down across multiple websites? Find all the California public property records you need on PropertyShark, aggregated from multiple reliable sources and enhanced with proprietary research expertise.
With a simple address search, you can quickly find exhaustive property records for both residential and commercial properties, including document images. Research detailed California property information, including owners, title deeds, parcel maps, property tax details and more.
Run California property records searches in one place and speed up your deals
Preview general property information aggregated from property records available in your area:
|Property address||1675 Carla Rdg
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
|TRACT # 24485 LOT 20|
|Name||1675 Carla LLC|
|Address||8424 Santa Monica Blvd Ste A Pmb 788
West Hollywood, CA 90069
|School district||Beverly Hills Unified School District|
|Assessor map||Click to view|
|Index map||Click to view|
|Property class||Single Family Residence with Pool (0101)|
|Zoning||One-Family Residential Zone (R-1)|
Property records for investors
California real estate investors can leverage PropertyShark's exhaustive California real estate records for any property from residential to commercial.
Compiled from California public property records and other verified sources, records are further upgraded with proprietary research, helping investors speed up their deal timelines.
Run comprehensive California property records searches, apply user-friendly tools and discover detailed property information including:
- Ownership history
- Property tax information
- Property sales records
- Property maps
- Permits & liens
- Foreclosure & pre-foreclosure data
Property records for real estate brokers
Residential real estate brokers can quickly view detailed California property information, access agile tools and create easy-to-understand reports, even on the go, including:
- All relevant property records
- Essential property specifics, including the square footage of a home, building lot size, school districts, permits, liens & more
- Expected taxes
- Appraiser data (select availability)
Commercial real estate brokers need reliable property information to help clients make the best decisions.
Committed the most complete real estate intelligence offering, PropertyShark provides detailed commercial property information in select California areas.
- Commercial real estate records
- Property information including the square footage of commercial properties, the sales history, zoning, title documents & more
- Registered owners, relevant contact details & real owner behind LLCs
Get access to:
Property records for home buyers
Home buyers should always do their own diligence too whether they work with real estate professionals or not.
Instead of tracking down California real estate records across multiple websites, all essential property questions can be answered in a single report on PropertyShark, including:
- How much did the current owner pay for this property?
- Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work?
- What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
- How high are current property taxes?
- Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year?
- How does the home's sales history look, judging from the available property deed records?
California Market Overview
316730 Residential transactions
Residential sale stats in California
|Median Sale Price||No. of transactions|
18168 Commercial transactions
Commercial sales stats in California
|Sales Volume||No. of transactions|
Get more than just property records
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
Read our blog
May 17, 2023
How Many Homes Can You Buy for the Price of NYC’s Most Expensive Condo? Just a Few Hundred in LA, Nearly 1,200 in Houston & Thousands in Detroit
How many average homes could you buy in the country’s 335 largest cities for the $240M sale price of NYC’s most expensive home?
May 08, 2023
Is Title Insurance Necessary in NYC?
While it is not legally required to purchase title insurance when buying real estate, there are important aspects to consider why you should.
May 02, 2023
GM Building Continues to Top List of U.S. Properties with Highest Taxes
We’ve drawn on PropertyShark and CommercialEdge data, along with public record sources, to compile an up-to-date list of the office assets with the most substantial tax bills.
Search Property Records in other states
Search Property Records in CA counties
- Alameda County Property Records Search
- Contra Costa County Property Records Search
- Los Angeles County Property Records Search
- Marin County Property Records Search
- Napa County Property Records Search
- Orange County Property Records Search