One-stop source for Los Angeles County, CA property records
Get all Los Angeles County, CA real estate records with just a few clicks
Sorry! Your search returned no results.
Please make sure you did not mistype the address and try again.
1. Use our Street Index - Select a street and we will display every property on that street.
2. Browse properties on the map.
Sorry! No tax records found.
Seamless Los Angeles County, CA property record searches augmented with property specifics
Eliminate time-consuming and labor-intensive Los Angeles County, CA real estate records searches and access comprehensive property information aggregated from several reliable sources, including Los Angeles County, CA public property records, and enhanced with proprietary research.
See property information including document images, tax information, ownership history, title deeds, parcel maps and much more, all in one place.
Save time and get the property records you need in one place
Preview general property information aggregated from property records available in your area:
|Property address||1675 Carla Rdg
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
|TRACT # 24485 LOT 20|
|Name||1675 Carla LLC|
|Address||8424 Santa Monica Blvd Ste A Pmb 788
West Hollywood, CA 90069
|School district||Beverly Hills Unified School District|
|Assessor map||Click to view|
|Index map||Click to view|
|Property class||Single Family Residence with Pool (0101)|
|Zoning||One-Family Residential Zone (R-1)|
|Year last altered||1978|
Property records for investors
Committed to a complete real estate intelligence offering, PropertyShark provides real estate investors with exhaustive property data, empowering both commercial and residential investors to run comprehensive Los Angeles County, CA property records searches, without leaving our website and researching other sources. Save time and effort and access:
- Ownership information
- Property tax details
- Property sales records
- Property maps
- Permits & violations
- Foreclosure and pre-foreclosure data
Property records for real estate brokers
In today's real estate market, residential real estate brokers need accurate property information at a glance, whether they're representing buyers or sellers. Not only that, but they also require easy-to-use tools to structure that information into real estate intelligence that clients can easily understand and have access to up-to-date property details. A simple address search on PropertyShark brings up the essential Los Angeles County, CA real estate records and property data you need, such as:
- All relevant property records
- Essential property specifications including the building lot size, square footage of the home, permits, school district information, liens & more
- Tax figures & estimates
- Appraiser data (select availability)
Property records for home buyers
Although homebuyers should also do their own property research, especially when working without a real estate professional, tracking down property records can be challenging.
But a Los Angeles County, CA property records search can be a much more efficient process by looking up all property information in one place, including:
- How high are current property taxes?
- Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year?
- How much did the current owner pay for this property?
- Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work?
- What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
- How does the home's sales history look, judging from the available property deed records?
Real estate records and more, all in one place
- Run comps analyses based on recent area sales
- Use interactive maps of school districts, flood zones & more
- Compile & export mailing lists
- Obtain updated distressed property information
- Verified data
- Intuitive design
- Structured information
- Mobile-friendly access
- Get all details on our product's capabilities
- Find out what subscription plan best fits your needs
- Are available six days per week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
- Can be reached by phone at (718) 715 1758 or email at [email protected]