Need comprehensive property data in record time?
Tap into one of the biggest real estate data sources.
New York City property data: comprehensive, frequently updated, all in one place.
- Owner name and contact details
- Property characteristics
- Property value
- Sales history
- Title documents
- Liens and much more!
Owner Names & Contact Details
- Owner names at your fingertips.
- Mailing addresses and phone numbers.
- Search by owner name available.
- 100% coverage of NYC foreclosures.
- Pre-foreclosures updated daily.
- Lien records for your due diligence.
Property Value Estimates
- Highly customizable Comps tool.
- Flexible and robust filtering.
- Sales data updated daily.
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
Manhattan Market Overview
- No. of residential properties
- No. of commercial properties
- No. of upcoming foreclosures
- No. of foreclosures in the past 12 months
|Median sale price||$1,125,000||$1,050,000||$1,052,000||$1,200,000|
|No. of transactions||4,271||2,971||2,430||3,201|
|No. of transactions||136||127||80||119|
|Address||Sale price||Sale date|
|125 Greenwich St||$598,155,755||01/31/2023|
|525 E 72nd St||$410,000,000||11/23/2022|
|265 E 66th St||$402,625,000||04/20/2023|
|1330 Avenue Of The Americas||$320,000,000||11/17/2022|
|13-17 Laight St||$273,500,000||02/15/2023|
This page was last updated on 2023-09-05
New For Sale Listings in New York City
$359,000 2 Bed(s) 1 Bath(s) 900 Sqft
$359,000 2 Bed(s) 1 Bath(s) 920 Sqft
$359,000 2 Bed(s) 1 Bath(s)
$362,000 2 Bed(s) 1 Bath(s) 950 Sqft
$359,777 2 Bed(s) 1 Bath(s)
Read our blog
Sep 05, 2023
Often used interchangeably, the terms digital signatures and electronic signatures play different roles in validating documents and transactions.
Jul 31, 2023
What do New York land banks do? Explore the objectives, functions, and influence on local communities of New York land banks in 2023.
Jul 18, 2023
Top 50 Most Expensive NYC Neighborhoods Q2 2023: Hudson Yards Remains in the Lead While SoHo Overtakes TriBeCa After 9 Quarters
Sales rose in 11 of the city’s 50 most expensive neighborhoods in Q2, including in TriBeCa, Boerum Hill and Red Hook.