LA Habra Real Estate Market Trends

Market Overview for Quarter 2, 2022


Median Sale Price

$786K

12% YoY


Median Price/Sqft

$536

15% YoY


No. of Transactions

162

-3% YoY


County Median Sale Price

$1M

15% YoY

The median home sale price in LA Habra as of Q2 was $786K, up 12% year-over-year. A total of 162 deals were recorded, representing a year-over-year change of just -3%. In Q2, the median price per square foot was $536, a change of 15% year-over-year. At the same time, the Orange County median home sale price was $1M.

LA Habra Median Sale Price

LA Habra Median Sale Price Per Square Foot

LA Habra Transactions

Top Cities in Orange County

Ranking City Median Sale Price
1 Laguna Beach $2,800,000
2 Newport Beach $2,750,000
3 San Clemente $1,625,000
4 Los Alamitos $1,535,000
5 Dana Point $1,450,000
6 Trabuco Canyon $1,426,000
7 San Juan Capistrano $1,302,500
8 Ladera Ranch $1,300,000
9 Seal Beach $1,282,500
10 Yorba Linda $1,255,000
11 Irvine $1,250,000
12 Costa Mesa $1,210,000
13 Laguna Niguel $1,200,000
14 Huntington Beach $1,150,000
15 Foothill Ranch $1,100,000
16 Fountain Valley $1,060,500
17 Brea $1,060,000
18 Lake Forest $1,050,500
19 Mission Viejo $1,022,500
20 Tustin $990,000
21 Orange $980,000
22 Placentia $945,000
23 Westminster $940,000
24 Cypress $900,000
25 Fullerton $900,000
26 Aliso Viejo $860,000
27 Rancho Santa Margarita $845,000
28 Buena Park $840,500
29 Laguna Hills $837,000
30 Anaheim $835,750
31 Garden Grove $825,000
32 LA Habra $786,250
33 Santa Ana $755,000
34 Stanton $597,500
35 Laguna Woods $439,000

Residential Property Types Sold in LA Habra

Property Type Median Sale Price Y-o-Y Change Median Sale Price/Sq. Ft Y-o-Y Change Transactions
Condo - - - - 0
House $786K 12% $536 15% 162

The Q2 median sale price for LA Habra houses was $786K, increasing 12% year-over-year. While the median for houses was trending up, condo prices in LA Habra remained flat year-over-year at -.

See also

Fair use and redistribution

We encourage and freely grant you permission to reuse and repost the information, charts and images found in this report. When doing so, we only ask that you link back to this page, or PropertyShark.com.

Disclaimer

PropertyShark.com provides commercial market trend information (Data) on an "as is" basis for the user's personal use. Data comes from publicly available sources which can be out of date. PropertyShark.com provides no warranties regarding title, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. While reasonable efforts are made toward maintaining a high standard of quality of information, PropertyShark.com does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or other characteristics of the Data.