Search any Bronx, NY address and find the owner of the property
An easy search will return in-depth ownership records that include:
- Owner's name
- Owner's mailing address
- Owner's phone number and contact info one click away with People Search
- Tools to identify real owners behind LLCs (available with the Platinum plan)
Once you have set up your account, you can instantly search for property owners by address by simply typing in the targeted property's address and unlocking the report. As an additional incentive, we're offering you the first report free of charge, whether you're a subscriber or a fee account holder.
Ownership Summary Sample
Duff Investment Corp.
104 W 113 St
New York, NY 10026
Source: Assessment Roll
Last recorded: 12/17/2022
Find real property owners behind LLCs in Bronx, NY
Find the real owners of a property in seconds along with researched contact information for all LLC-owned properties in Bronx, NY, covering more than 260,000 buildings.
Eliminate time-consuming manual property owner research and rely on PropertyShark for the right contact person for all LLC-owned Bronx, NY properties.
- See the true owners behind LLCs directly in the property report. Instantly and effortlessly.
- Access 400,000+ researched phone numbers and ensure you reach the right contact.
- Build custom property lists, and export owners and their phone number with the Property Search tool.
- Save time with our follow-up feature by adding the date and your personal notes to the real owners of your interest.
Uncover all properties owned by an individual or LLC in Bronx, NY
Interested in the holdings of a specific owner? Simply run a search by the owner's name and uncover their entire real estate/property portfolio, complete with any assets previously associated with them.
Our ownership data is frequently updated to provide the utmost accuracy, aggregating data from multiple sources, such as:
- Title documents
- Assessment rolls
Ownership Portfolio Sample
- Currently Owned 1 properties
- Previously Owned 0 properties
- Associated With 1 properties
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
Read our blog
Mar 08, 2023
Cambridge, Mass., Maintains Title as Most Expensive Office Submarket
For the second year in a row, Cambridge, Mass., in the Boston metro was the most expensive office space location, with the top 100 being dominated by California with a third of all entries.
Mar 02, 2023
6 Important Considerations Before Buying a Home in a Homeowners Association
NYC-based boutique law firmâ¯Pardalis & Nohavickaâ¯brings the latest legal updates from the world of real estate. Pardalis...
Feb 14, 2023
Top 50 Most Expensive L.A. County Neighborhoods in 2022: Malibu & Beverly Hills Lead as Medians Rise as High as $13 Million
Medians continued to rise in L.A. County's 50 most expensive neighborhoods, with 42 logging increases, while sales overwhelmingly declined.
Search Property Owners in other states
Search Property Owners in NY counties
- New York City Property Owners Search
- Albany County Property Owners Search
- Dutchess County Property Owners Search
- Erie County Property Owners Search
- Monroe County Property Owners Search
- Nassau County Property Owners Search
- Orange County Property Owners Search