Run property ownership lookups in Rockland County, NY by address
How to find precise ownership records with a simple search, including:
- Owner's name
- Owner's mailing address
- Owner's phone number and contact info one click away with People Search
- Tools to identify real owners behind LLCs (available with the Platinum plan)
Simply set up your account and instantly find the owner of a property in Rockland County, NY with a straightforward search and unlocking the property's report. As an added benefit, we're offering the first report for free, regardless of account type.
Ownership Summary Sample
Duff Investment Corp.
104 W 113 St
New York, NY 10026
Source: Assessment Roll
Last recorded: 12/17/2022
Identify all properties held by an individual or LLC owner in Rockland County, NY
If you're looking for a specific owner's full property portfolio, you can run a straightforward search by the owner's name or an LLC owner search and discover all their real estate holdings, including previously held assets.
To secure the highest level of accuracy, our ownership data is regularly updated, referencing multiple sources, including:
- Assessment rolls
- Title documents
Ownership Portfolio Sample
- Currently Owned 1 properties
- Previously Owned 0 properties
- Associated With 1 properties
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
Read our blog
Mar 08, 2023
Cambridge, Mass., Maintains Title as Most Expensive Office Submarket
For the second year in a row, Cambridge, Mass., in the Boston metro was the most expensive office space location, with the top 100 being dominated by California with a third of all entries.
Mar 02, 2023
6 Important Considerations Before Buying a Home in a Homeowners Association
NYC-based boutique law firmâ¯Pardalis & Nohavickaâ¯brings the latest legal updates from the world of real estate. Pardalis...
Feb 14, 2023
Top 50 Most Expensive L.A. County Neighborhoods in 2022: Malibu & Beverly Hills Lead as Medians Rise as High as $13 Million
Medians continued to rise in L.A. County's 50 most expensive neighborhoods, with 42 logging increases, while sales overwhelmingly declined.
Search Property Owners in other states
Search Property Owners in NY counties
- New York City Property Owners Search
- Albany County Property Owners Search
- Dutchess County Property Owners Search
- Erie County Property Owners Search
- Monroe County Property Owners Search
- Nassau County Property Owners Search
- Orange County Property Owners Search