Marin County, CA property records search
Access detailed real estate records and property information, all in one place
Sorry! Your search returned no results.
Please make sure you did not mistype the address and try again.
1. Use our Street Index - Select a street and we will display every property on that street.
2. Browse properties on the map.
Sorry! No tax records found.
One source for accurate Marin County, CA property record searches and property details
Compiled from Marin County, CA public property records and multiple other reliable sources, our Marin County, CA property records are further enhanced with proprietary research methods to provide you with the most complete real estate intelligence.
With a simple address search, you can find all the necessary real estate records, as well as document images and property specifics, such as property owners, tax information, parcel maps, deeds, permits and much more.
Speed up your research with property records & data in one place
Preview general property information aggregated from property records available in your area:
|Property address||123 Park St
San Rafael, CA 94901
|Name||Halbrook Kathryn C Tr|
|[+] See the rest of 2 owners|
|Name||2017 Kathryn C Halbrook Revocable Trust|
|Name||Halbrook Kathryn C 2017 Revoc Trust Halbrook Kathryn C Tr|
|Address||123 Park St
San Rafael, CA 94901
|Neighborhood||Montecito - Happy Valley|
|School district||San Rafael High School District
San Rafael Elementary School District
|Property class||Single Family Residential - Improved (11)|
|Zoning||Multifamily Residential (MR3)|
Property records for investors
Both commercial and residential real estate investors need reliable property information, including complete property records. While that usually means cross-referencing multiple sources to get all needed details and history, a simple address search on PropertyShark provides not only Marin County, CA property records, but also extensive property specifics, including:
- Ownership information
- Property tax details
- Property sales records
- Property maps
- Permits & violations
- Foreclosure and pre-foreclosure data
Property records for real estate brokers
Whether operating as a buyer's broker or seller's broker, residential real estate professionals need instant property details, which usually require time-consuming research on multiple websites. Save time and eliminate repetitive manual work and search Marin County, CA property records, all in one place, from any device. Get:
- All relevant property records
- Essential property specifications including the building lot size, square footage of the home, permits, school district information, liens & more
- Tax figures & estimates
- Appraiser data (select availability)
Property records for home buyers
It can be challenging for homebuyers to search all the Marin County, CA property records they need, as that data is usually spread out across multiple platforms. But that process can be much easier and faster when all data is available in one place. A straightforward address search will answer important homebuyer questions like:
- How high are current property taxes?
- Is an increase in property taxes expected for the next year?
- How much did the current owner pay for this property?
- Were there any permits filed recently on the property indicating repairs and maintenance work?
- What is the official size (square footage) of the property?
- How does the home's sales history look, judging from the available property deed records?
Marin County, CA Market Overview
10408 Residential transactions
Residential sale stats in Marin County, CA
|Median Sale Price||No. of transactions|
55 Commercial transactions
Commercial sales stats in Marin County, CA
|Sales Volume||No. of transactions|
Your one source for real estate records, research tools and more
- Verified data
- Intuitive design
- At-a-glance property information
- Accessible from all devices
- Run targeted comps analyses with recent sales
- Analyze maps of school districts, flood zones & more
- Create mailing lists
- Get updated information on distressed properties
- Get more details on our product's capabilities
- Find out what subscription plan and pricing package fits your needs
- Can be reached 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Saturday
- Can be reached by phone at (718) 715 1758 or email at [email protected]