The year 2010 saw ten areas in New York City have proposed rezoning approved by the City Planning Commission. Four of these are located in Manhattan, three in Queens, two in the Bronx and one in Brooklyn.
PropertyShark has put together a map to provide a quick overview of the areas which experienced a zoning change in 2010.
Below you can find a list of the 10 rezoned areas:
- Hudson Yards / West Chelsea (follow-up text amendment)
- Washington and Greenwich streets
- Third Avenue Corridor (Manhattan)
- North TriBeCa
- Auburndale – Oakland Gardens – Hollis Hills
- Culver El
- Third Avenue / Tremont Avenue (the Bronx)
- Lower density growth management area (the Bronx)