PropertyShark expands its coverage in 12 new counties from 6 states. These counties are:
• Illinois: Stephenson County;
• Maryland: Carroll County;
• Ohio: Athens County and Richland County;
• Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Crawford County, Franklin County and Wayne County;
• Texas: Van Zandt County, Walker County and Wise County;
• Washington: Pierce County.
The data includes:
• Ownership, demographics, environmental and property tax information in all counties;
• Sales history in Stephenson, Carroll, Athens, Richland, Bucks, Crawford, Van Zandt and Pierce counties;
• Building information in Carroll, Athens, Richland, Wayne, Van Zandt, Walker and Pierce counties;
• Land information in Carroll, Athens, Richland, Walker and Pierce counties;
• Permits in Richland County;
The biggest cities covered in the new counties are: Tacoma (Pierce County, WA), Chambersburg (Franklin County, PA), Mansfield (Richland County, OH), Bensalem (Bucks County, PA), Freeport (Stephenson county, IL), Huntsville (Walker County, TX) and Eldersburg (Carroll County, MD).
Other updates include revised reports for all 56 counties in New York.