As a residential broker, building long-term relationships with clients and finding prospects is essential for success in this business. Maintaining a steady flow of leads is closely connected to how much exposure you gain and how you manage to reinforce your presence on the market.
Direct-mail is still a very efficient marketing channel when you need to:
• Attract new listings by advertising a deal you recently closed. A successful closing may lead to new opportunities!
• Announce an open house to potential buyers and get attention from the right prospects.
• Build your personal brand by emphasizing your expertise on the local market while keeping in touch with both previous and potential clients.
The success of such a campaign depends to a great extent on the quality of the mailing list you are using together with how well targeted it is. One way to make sure you reach those owners that matter to you, without wasting time and money, is by sending a mailing campaign to condo owners in a particular building.
Generating such a mailing list is an easy process with PropertyShark’s mailing list tool and we will use the building at 1760 2 Avenue, Manhattan, NY to demonstrate it.
Here’s how you can do this in 4 quick steps:
1. Look up the building from our home page:
2. Click on ‘Build Mailing List’ in the property report:
Once the report for the building is generated, look for the ‘Build Mailing List’ at the top of the page.
3. Review the results and then click on Download List:
This page provides an overview of the list results, including the total number of properties and whether they are owner-occupied or non-owner occupied.
Once you click on ‘Review & Edit List”, you will be able to delete any results you do not wish to include. If you have any questions at this stage, you can reach out to our Customer Support team at 718-715-1758 for clarifications, available 7 days a week 9AM-5PM. We recommend you review your list carefully and call us if you have any questions before you proceed to download.
When you’re done reviewing the results, the only thing you need to do is click on ‘Download List’!
4. Choose the mailing recipients and select your download type:
The Excel or CSV file will give you owner names & mailing addresses in an easy-to-use format while the PDF file will give you ready-to-mail Avery 5160 labels: