Need comprehensive property data in record time?
Tap into one of the biggest real estate data sources.
San Francisco County property data: comprehensive, frequently updated, all in one place.
- Owner name and contact details
- Property characteristics
- Property value
- Sales history
- Title documents
- Liens and much more!
Owner Names & Contact Details
- Owner names at your fingertips.
- Mailing addresses and phone numbers.
- Search by owner name available.
Trustee's Sales and Notices of Default in San Francisco County
- Trustee's sales and auction details.
- Frequently updated notices of default.
- In-depth property data for all listings.
Property Value Estimates
- Highly customizable Comps tool.
- Flexible and robust filtering.
- Sales data updated daily.
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
San Francisco County Market Overview
No. of residential properties
No. of commercial properties
No. of upcoming foreclosures
No. of foreclosures in the past 12 months
|Median sale price||$1,385,000||$1,237,500||$1,403,000||$1,350,000|
|No. of transactions||3,974||3,088||4,488||5,610|
|No. of transactions||167||121||187||197|
|Number of properties||112,586||38,084||8,592||19,351|
This page was last updated on 2021-03-29
Read our blog
Nov 08, 2021
Overwhelming majority of 100 most expensive U.S. zip codes surge in pricing, with 10 at $4M+ and an additional 20 going climbing over $3M.READ MORE
Nov 08, 2021
Andrew Schnissel, Partner at Nationwide Private Lender We Lend LLC,examines the most essential factors for investors...READ MORE
Nov 01, 2021
What is an encroachment? An actionable encroachment is the intrusion of a structure or even...READ MORE