Need comprehensive property data in record time?
Tap into one of the biggest real estate data sources.
San Francisco County property data: comprehensive, frequently updated, all in one place.
- Owner name and contact details
- Property characteristics
- Property value
- Sales history
- Title documents
- Liens and much more!
Owner Names & Contact Details
- Owner names at your fingertips.
- Mailing addresses and phone numbers.
- Search by owner name available.
Trustee's Sales and Notices of Default in San Francisco County
- Trustee's sales and auction details.
- Frequently updated notices of default.
- In-depth property data for all listings.
Property Value Estimates
- Highly customizable Comps tool.
- Flexible and robust filtering.
- Sales data updated daily.
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
San Francisco County Market Overview
No. of residential properties
No. of commercial properties
No. of upcoming foreclosures
No. of foreclosures in the past 12 months
|Median sale price||$1,180,000||$1,295,000||$1,292,500||$1,125,000|
|No. of transactions||3,506||4,606||4,282||4,948|
|No. of transactions||140||168||237||199|
|Number of properties||112,399||38,055||8,580||19,315|
This page was last updated on 2020-02-11
Read our blog
Feb 23, 2021
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has left households across the country struggling to pay bills and...READ MORE
Feb 23, 2021
The latest relief bill includes several provisions to revitalize the real estate industry, among them tax incentive programs like the NMTC.READ MORE
Feb 16, 2021
Metlife's asset management branch recently announced the sale of a 304,000-square-foot office tower in Denver for $74.3 million.READ MORE