Need comprehensive property data in record time?
Tap into one of the biggest real estate data sources.
Monmouth County property data: comprehensive, frequently updated, all in one place.
- Owner name and contact details
- Property characteristics
- Property value
- Sales history
- Title documents
- Liens and much more!
Owner Names & Contact Details
- Owner names at your fingertips.
- Mailing addresses and phone numbers.
- Search by owner name available.
Foreclosure Listings in Monmouth County
- Auction date, time & location.
- Pre-foreclosure listings.
- In-depth property data for all listings.
Property Value Estimates
- Highly customizable Comps tool.
- Flexible and robust filtering.
- Sales data updated daily.
Major industry players trust PropertyShark as their data provider:
Monmouth County Market Overview
- No. of residential properties
- No. of commercial properties
- No. of upcoming foreclosures
- No. of foreclosures in the past 12 months
|Median sale price||$399,000||$335,000||$435,000||$480,000|
|No. of transactions||2,218||1,711||2,166||2,221|
|No. of transactions||33||29||26||29|
|Address||Sale price||Sale date|
|125 Harvard Rd||$167,500,000||06/07/2023|
|18 Passaic Ave||$68,000,000||12/02/2022|
|17 Harbor Dr||$35,177,711||11/03/2022|
|418 Worthington Ave||$33,500,000||11/10/2022|
|406 Washington Ave||$25,000,000||04/10/2023|
|Address||Tax amount||Tax year|
|24 Pilgrim Pathway||$87,919||2023|
This page was last updated on 2023-11-28
Read our blog
Dec 05, 2023
A significant 32.5% of Manhattan’s total office mortgage volume — which amounts to $56.7 billion — is set to mature by the end of 2026.Read more
Nov 28, 2023
Top 25 Most Expensive Zip Codes in New Jersey: Alpine Returns to Leading Spot with Record $2.94 Million Median Sale Price
Prices in New Jersey’s top zip codes are on the rise, with four surpassing $2M and another eight coming in north of $1.5M.Read more
Nov 28, 2023
Although Upstate New York’s prices were much lower than in NYC or on Long Island, its most expensive zips were still above the national median.Read more