Staten Island Real Estate Market Trends

Market Overview for Quarter 2, 2022


Median Sale Price

$650K

10% YoY


Median Price/Sqft

$431

14% YoY


No. of Transactions

1,446

-4% YoY

New York City Median Sale Price

$767K

0% YoY

What is the median sale price and median price per sq ft in Staten Island?

In Quarter 2, the median home sale price in Staten Island was $650K, a 10% increase year-over-year. A total of 1446 properties changed hands, representing a 4% contraction compared to the same month last year. The median price per square foot as of Quarter 2 was $431, a 14% YoY change. In New York City, the median home sale price was $767K.

Staten Island Borough Map

Staten Island Median Sale Price

View: GraphTable

Median Sale Price Per Square Feet

View: Graph Table

Real Estate Transactions in Staten Island

View: Graph Table

Top Boroughs in New York City

Staten Island median price compared with other neighborhoods in New York City

Property values in Staten Island are lower compared to NYC Median of Staten Island overall.




Most Expensive Neighborhoods in Staten Island

Neighborhood Borough Median Sale Price
Todt Hill Staten Island $1,212,500
Lighthouse Hill Staten Island $1,204,000
Grasmere Staten Island $1,045,000
Woodrow Staten Island $950,000
Huguenot Staten Island $875,000
Tottenville Staten Island $867,500
Richmond Valley Staten Island $850,000
Pleasant Plains Staten Island $830,000
Bay Terrace Staten Island $825,800
Shore Acres Staten Island $800,000
Charleston Staten Island $800,000
Prince's Bay Staten Island $799,950
Annadale Staten Island $767,500
Manor Heights Staten Island $750,000
Willowbrook Staten Island $740,000
Meiers Corners Staten Island $730,000
The Tides at Charleston Staten Island $730,000
Sunnyside Staten Island $728,000
South Beach Staten Island $707,500
Bulls Head Staten Island $705,000
Eltingville Staten Island $694,000
Grymes Hill - Silver Lake Staten Island $690,000
New Springville Staten Island $683,000
Westerleigh Staten Island $677,500
Oakwood Staten Island $675,000
Dongan Hills Staten Island $675,000
Castleton Corners Staten Island $675,000
New Dorp Staten Island $670,000
Great Kills Staten Island $662,500
Chelsea - Travis Staten Island $656,000
West Brighton Staten Island $655,000
St. George Staten Island $650,000
Arrochar Staten Island $640,000
Arden Heights Staten Island $630,000
Midland Beach Staten Island $621,132
Grant City Staten Island $615,000
Ward Hill Staten Island $610,000
Richmond Town Staten Island $609,000
Randall Manor Staten Island $607,500
Concord Staten Island $575,000
Rosebank Staten Island $570,000
Rossville Staten Island $560,000
Park Hill Staten Island $553,000
Graniteville Staten Island $550,000
Clifton Staten Island $550,000
New Brighton Staten Island $524,999
New Dorp Beach Staten Island $520,000
Port Richmond Staten Island $510,500
Elm Park Staten Island $505,000
Mariner's Harbor Staten Island $460,000
Stapleton Staten Island $450,000
La Tourette Park Staten Island $440,000
Heartland Village Staten Island $427,900
Tompkinsville Staten Island $410,500
Port Ivory - Howland Hook Staten Island $400,000

Residential Properties Sold in Staten Island

Property Type Median sale price Y-o-Y Median sale price/sqft Y-o-Y Transactions
Condos $415K 10% $370 4% 140
Coops - - - - 0
Houses $670K 8% $438 14% 1306

The median house sale price in Staten Island in Quarter 2 was $670K, up 8% year-over-year. Condo prices in Staten Island trended similarly, with the median condo price up 10% year-over-year to $415K. There was no statistically significant data for median coop price activity for the period of Quarter 2 in Staten Island.

See also

Fair use and redistribution

We encourage and freely grant you permission to reuse and repost the information, charts and images found in this report. When doing so, we only ask that you link back to this page, or PropertyShark.com.