Have you heard about our upcoming Los Angeles real estate networking party? If you haven’t (or maybe you’re not quite convinced yet), here are the top 5 reasons why you should join us on May 27, 6:00 PM at the Lexington Social House:
- Great networking opportunities: connect with over 300 real estate professionals and some of the most influential people in the industry, ranging from residential & commercial agents, brokers, developers, investors, appraisers and more.
- PropertyShark is known for throwing great real estate networking parties – our Manhattan events have brought together more than 500 top professionals from all branches of the industry, so why should New Yorkers get all the fun?
- No entrance fee – this party is for you! All we want is to meet you and connect at a professional level, while also enabling you to have a productive and enjoyable evening with your fellow real estate peers.
- Great location: Lexington Social House, 1718 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028. A good party needs a proper setting, so we booked a venue that goes hand in hand with the scope of our event.
- Chance to win a GoPro Hero 3 (White Edition) – who doesn’t love a good contest? Leave your business card at the party and we’ll trade you the chance to win a GoPro Hero3 White Edition video camera.
Bonus: Hosted bar & free hors d’oeuvres – we’ll be having a hosted bar from 6:00 to 7:00 PM, and we’ll pair it with some great appetizers.
We can’t wait to meet you, so make sure you RSVP here and join us at the Lexington Social House on Tuesday, May 27, starting from 6:00 PM.