PropertyShark’s portfolio of corporate clients includes the major brokerage companies in NYC and it’s a huge honor for us to be trusted by the top industry players. We are proud to announce another corporate client! Keller Williams NYC, ranked among the top NYC brokerages, is also powered by PropertyShark services. These services are designed to speed up research and provide the most accurate real estate data in a one-stop solution.
Keller Williams NYC entered the NYC market in 2011 and now has over 550 agents who will be able to use PropertyShark’s services in order to:
- Easily research, all in one place, in-depth property data: property characteristics, sales history, mortgages, liens, zoning, and more!
- Quickly identify investment opportunities with distressed property listings.
- Track down property owners and identify decision makers with our ownership records that include phone numbers and tools to unmask LLCs.
- Correctly estimate the value of a property using the Comps tool with robust filtering and reliable sales data.
- Generate leads and prospects with ready-to-print mailing lists and custom-built property data lists.
Vince Soriero, Sr. Sales Executive, represented PropertyShark and worked with Keller Williams NYC to bring this to fruition. “This recent partnership is the result of a team effort on all parts, so thank you Keller Williams, and thanks to all PropertyShark teams for working behind the scenes to make this a success” he said.
For companies looking to offer the best real estate search tools to their employees, PropertyShark offers group subscriptions.
Our senior sales executives are available to discuss options and guide you through the process. Depending on whether the profile of your company is residential or commercial, don’t hesitate to contact either Vince Soriero or Derek Hall!
Demos and training sessions for both existing or prospective corporate clients are available to help you better understand the benefits of using PropertyShark, as well as to maximize your usage by learning valuable tips & tricks. In order to schedule a session, please contact our trainer, Michael Nesbitt at [email protected] or 718-408-4990.